•2•

Johnny's POV

After I returned home, I went straight to the shower to freshen up, because I was smelling like crazy because of the match. I had a cold shower thanks to my dick reacting at the wrong time.

Yes, I like my best friend. I know it's wrong in so many ways but, you can't control your feelings, can you? There were so many chances where I could confess to her but, in the back of my head I knew that I'd lose my best friend. That thought has been motivating to keep my feelings on the down low.

As I came out of the shower, I thought of Kyra. It made me think back to the time I started liking her. It was when we were in sixth grade.

Me and Kyra were in different sections, she had a lot of friends back then, probably because she was the smartest person in the class. I was always attracted to her intelligence, but somehow they developed into complex feelings I couldn't understand. I'd sometimes feel my stomach ache in a different way. Sometimes I'd feel my heartbeat growing faster whenever I saw her in the corridors.

I talked to my mum about this as I'd always been close to her. I told her about these weird sensations, she told me that I must've started liking her. She had a sad smile on her face as if, she had experienced this before hand. She later added that, it's natural and not to be worried about. She also said that, they'll probably go away after a while.

I don't know what my mom meant by a while because, I still feel them.