🌼CHAPTER 3🌼

Finally, it was an audition day. Jin was busy setting up his restaurant in the canteen with his employee lili & bili who were twins.

Jin looked at his best friend who seems to be quite nervous due to the audition.

"Hope everything goes well" jin whispered to himself and continued his work.

He laughed a bit remembering how shock his friends were when he told the reason behind the offer.
It was hard to explain...just like it was hard for them to take in the information.

This was the offer jin couldn't resist...it was a great chance for his restaurant to grow up...he recalled how the PD-nim aka judge of this show asked him to open his restaurant for the trainees...jin was quite afraid to accept it but jin agreed as there was no loss from his side as all the expense of the restaurant were handled by the company.

Jin was confused at first...his restaurant was almost unknown in the city. Only people who cross by the streets used to visit his restaurant which was enough for his living expenses. He was still isn't able to gulp the fact that PD nim knows about his restaurant.

Jin continued decorating his restaurant....it was simple yet pretty...

He smiled as he saw his friends running towards the restaurant...he immediately grabbed the drinks which he specially made for them.

"Hyung!" Jimin said panting.
"Our audition is delayed by 2 hours" jimin said sipping his drink.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, there was some problem with mic system"
Jhope said as he took a seat beside jimin.

"Oh...you can rest here... don't Rome around too much...you will get tired really fast" jin said as he served his customers.

"Don't worry about us hyu-" jhope was cut off when he noticed a familiar person walking towards the restaurant...he looked at jimin who was looking at the same person with anger on his face.

Jin was still busy in serving his customers. But soon stoped when he heard a voice.

"Is there no one on the counter!!!" The person yelled to himself but it was loud enough to gain some attention.

He looked around for lili and bili who were busy with there own work. Sighing to himself he moved towards the counter with a smile plastered on his face.

"How can i help you?" He asked politely

"I don't need your help..just pass me that menu"

"Why don't you take a seat first?" Jin asked calmly even though he was a bit annoyed by his customer's tone.

"I don't want to"

"Ok" jin passed the menu which was on the counter. He wanted to smash the menu on the rude customer's face...but he tried his best to swallow his anger and be professional.

"Waa...you also serve banana milk...i would like that...make sure you make it with banana...and write my name on the sipper. It's J-"

"Don't you dare order my hyung." Jimin shouted as he made his way towards the counter. Jhope tried his best to stop jimin but he failed.
"And what do you mean by make banana milk with banana...do you think he will make your banana milk with a fucking dick"

_____________________________

LI-BORAHAE 💜