There's this girl | Chapter 1 |

Kagami's POV

"Hey, Kagami!"

"What is it?" I asked Y/n.

"I want to show you something!" she told me.

She stood up from the hospital bed and walked to her window. There was a little canvas, I couldn't really see what was painted on it until she handed it to me.

"Here"

It was a painting of the night sky, there was three stars that shined more than the others. Those three stars were supposed to represent her father, cousin, and grandma that sadly passed away a couple years ago.

You see, Y/n believed that once people died, they would turn into a star.

To be honest I didn't believe in that it just didn't make sense to me.

"Oh, it's really nice." I said.

"Thank you!" she said with a smile.

That smile, it was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen in my life. That smile, it always made me feel a fluttering in my stomach.

To be honest, I didn't know why I got that feeling everytime I saw her smile, but it doesn't matter because I enjoyed it.

"So Kagami, did you hear about Adrien dating that Marinette girl?" She asked me.

"Yes."

Marinette and Adrien started dating not too long ago. To be honest, I thought I would be more upset, but I wasn't.

"Are you okay? You can come to me if you ever need someone to talk to." She said with a kind smile.

"It's okay. You don't need to tell me, I already do that anyways." I tell her.

She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face onto my shoulder.

"Yeah, I just want to remind you that I'm here for you whenever you need me." She said, her voice muffled.

"Thank you, Y/n." I smiled and hugged her back.

After a minute, I pulled away and asked, "Have you eaten today?"

"No, I was to busy painting and taking a nap." She answered, scratching the back of her neck.

"Y/n! Remember you have to eat to stay healthy!" I lectured her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Let's just go right now it's not too late."

I nodded and walked to the door to open it.

She walked out and grabbed me by the arm and basically dragged me there.

"Hurry Kagami! I'm hungry!"

End of chapter

Author's note: You might be a little confused, but the chapter of how they met will come soon! I apologize for any grammar mistakes! Anyways, have a good day/night!