We hang out a lot | Chapter 3 |

1800-ACIDWASH- as promised! Even though it's been months, sorry about that.

Kagami's POV

Y/n and I were sitting in the bean bag chair, watching a movie on my laptop that she picked. It was a romance movie. A lesbian romance to be exact, although at that time I didn't know that.

"Um...Y/n?"

"What happened Kagami?" Y/n said while keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Don't you think we kinda act like that?" I told her.

I noticed her eyes widen a little bit, "Yeah, but what do you mean by that?" She finally turned her face to look at me.

That made me realize how close we were, our faces were barely a centimeter apart now.

"Well, you're always looking after me, I do that for you as well. We can never be apart. Sometimes we get upset when we're with other people because we think that you or me like that other person more."

By saying this, she laughed nervously, "Oh Kagami, that's just normal best friend behavior."

"I'm wouldn't know," I laughed nervously.

She smiled at me, "Me neither, my only friends ever are you and Adrien."

We had that in common, we hadn't really experienced what the world was like because we've never had the opportunity to.

Y/n because of her being ill her entire life. But for me, it was because my mother didn't give me freedom. I was just stuck doing what she told me to do. Living up to her expectations.

“Have you ever kissed anyone, Marianne?" The main character Lilith asked her "best friend."

“No," she said embarrassed.

“Well, I have a little experience. Maybe I could teach you.”

Marianne nodded and they slowly leaned in and kissed.

Y/n paused the movie, "Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"I have a little experience, what about you?"

"Same, but not really because our lips accidentally touched. They were going to give me a kiss on the cheek, but I moved my face not knowing they were going to." She said embarrassed.

I laughed, "Was it Adrien?"

She also laughed, "Yeah, he kissed you too, right? I mean he's the only other person we talk too."

We both laughed way more with that comment, "So, why'd you wanna know if I ever kissed anyone?" Y/n asked me.

"I'm not sure, I guess I just wanted to know."

She nodded and then did a face she always did when she got an idea, I found it so adorable. To be honest, Y/n is an adorable person in general.

"We should teach each other how to kiss! That way when we like someone and kiss them we won't be embarrassed because we don't know how!"

I was confused on how we do that, "How would that work? Wouldn't we have to kiss each other?"

She nodded once again, "Yes! But don't worry we're just helping each other out, isn't that what best friends do?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I think so, let's do it then." It's true she was my best friend, but our connection felt deeper than that. I'm not sure what the word for that would be.

She placed the laptop on the floor and carefully put my arms around her neck, "Is this okay?"

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe that I was kissing Y/n, but I finally said something after few seconds, "Uh... yeah."

She carefully grabbed my face and we both stood on our knees . She moved some hairs out of my face with her hands, they were so soft.

I wasn't so sure what to do, my heart was pounding in my chest. She smiled reassuringly and I smiled back. We both started to lean in, we were so close.

Before I knew it, our lips were already connected. Her lips were warm and smooth. I could feel my face heating up, I was definitely blushing. We were going slow at first, but then we got the hang of it and picked up the pace.

We shifted on our positions and I was now basically laying on the bean bag with Y/n sitting on my lap.

I opened my eyes a little to look at Y/n. She looked so pretty. My face only got warmer with that.

We kept going until the both of us really needed air. We were panting heavily and then our eyes met. We both laughed.

"Oh my gosh! That was something!" Y/n happily said.

I laughed, " For someone who had a first kiss that wasn't really a kiss, you did really well!"

"I practice sometimes," she laughed.

"Like practicing on your hand!" I laughed even more.

She blushed with embarrassment, "Hey, you've probably done that to!"

"Nope!"

End of chapter

Author's note: So sorry for not updating in months, it's already been a year since I first wrote this book and I only have 2 chapters not including this one. So you guys deserved a treat, except this is my first time writing that. It's not good! I also apologize for any grammar mistakes and don't forget to have a good day/night!