Jemiku/Jekuni (Jeje x Mikuni)

Genre:  Fluff🧸❣?  Lemon🍋💦?

Might contain a change in mikuni's and Jeje's charector

__________________________________

Mikuni came back from Mahiru's place since he needed to ask a few things from Mahiru. When he reached he saw Jeje sitting in the couch and watching TV. He continued staring at him and thought, 'I wonder how does Jeje look like, he always wears those paper bags everytime. Like- HOW HAS HE NOT SUFFOCATED  DUE TO THE LACK OF OXYFEN THROUGH HIS PAPARRBAGS!?
Until, he heard the TV noises go louder and realized that Jeje was also staring at him wondering why was he dozing out suddenly.

Mikuni's POV:
After I came back to my senses I realized that Jeje was staring. So my instinct told me he was staring at me Beautiful Abel. Then I said, ''What do you think your doing staring at my Wonderful, Beautifyl Abel!?'' I heard jeje sigh and he said, ''I wasn't staring at Abel, You were dozing off so i looked at you and wonder since when do you doze off put of nowhere.'' ''Oh nevermind then. I'm going to make some tea. Want some?'' Jeje did take a while to answer but meh it's not like I have anything else to do. ''Sure'' I heard jeje reply.

I then went to the kitchen and started heating up some water (idk how yall make tea but this is how I do-) and waited for it to boil. Soon, I added some sugar and some tea stuff.  After the tea was FINALLY done I put it in 2 cups and went to the living room with the cups.

End of mikuni's POV

Mikuni gently placed the 2 cups of tea in the coffee table and slowly strayed drinking the tea. Jeje thanked him for the tea and slightly lifted his paper bag and drank. He mumbled, ''Wish it was your blood instead'' which mikuni didn't hear since the noises from the TV were too loud. Mikuni then said, ''What? Sorry I coudnt hear what you were saying.'' ''It was nothing'' jeje replied.

There was a comfortable silence ignoring the TV noises and then suddenly mikuni kept his tea in the coffee table and sat on Jeje's lap. Jeje was blushing alot but mikuni couldn't see it since it was covered by the paper bags. Their faces were so close. Mikuni then asked, ''Can I see your face?'' Then the silence continued until,''No'' ''But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'' Mikuni whined. ''Just no'' ''Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee let me see your face. I'll give you my blood if you let me see it'' He did with a cute face that no one could ignore and worked only on Jeje. ''Fine but don't tell about this to anyone.'' ''Ok!!'' Was mikuni's reply.

Slowly, he put the 2 paper bags that were ontop of him on the coffee table. He opened the last paper bag and saw Jeje's face. Jeje was blushing abit but not too much. There was another silence between them again

Mikuni's POV:

I looked at Jeje's face. It was the most handsome face I had ever seen. I was a blushing mess and wondered why he would hide such a handsome face? And what was that scar?

My tiny shocked face soon turned into a smile. ''I did as you asked, now give me your blood'' jeje said. I said,''Ah yes, just as promised.... But before that....''

End of mikuni's POV

Mikuni kissed jeje in the lips slowly but with ✨Passion✨. It took a while for jeje to realize, and he kissed back. Soon this kiss turned out to be a make out session. Mikuni's hands were on jeje's neck and Jake's hands were on his waist.

Tongues swirling around, fighting for dominance. And then ofcourse jeje won the round. They were running out of breath and soon broke the kiss and panted for air.

Solely jeje started kissing mikuni's neck and found the good spot to drink his blood. Soft moans could be heard by mikuni. After finding it, jeje licked it and shoves his fangs into his neck, he started sucking the blood. It tasted sweet but not too much. A moan which came out from mikuni sounded like it was painful yet pleasuring.

''Heh, never knew the kiss I planned would turn out like this.'' Said mikuni. Jeje said, ''Yeah I never expected it too, Why not continue this in the bedroom instead?'' ''Sure, as long as it's you''

__________________________________

There you go the first chapter unholy yet cultured children 🤡
This was my first time writing so sorry for the bad grammar mistakes and stuff.
I wrote this for fun at 2:37am in the morning while my batter was 3% so sorry if it was rushing

Word count: 797words

Baii