Kuromahi (Kuro x Mahiru)

Genre: fluff🧸❣, Angst🌧?  Lemon🍋💦?

Btw
kuro isnt a vampire just a regular human being.
And mahiru is a transgender person (Girl to boy)
And in this world everyone has a demon of their mind like kuro's

__________________________________

It was early in the morning. The sun was slowly rising. Birds chirping outside and flying in the sky. Mahiru woke up with arms wrapped around his body. Those arms belonged to his lover kuro. He tried waking up but kuro's arms were holding him tight. Mahiru sighed and checked the time from his phone. 'Oh it's 6:23am, and its.... SATURDAY!? Already?? I guess school worked got me cooped up alot that I must've not realized it was Saturday. Oh well I guess I can go to sleep.'  Thought mahiru.

Mahiru's POV:

'Ugh, now I can't go back to sleep :'>. Fuck you as soon as waking up not able to go back to sleep habit. I guess I can enjoy the warmth of kuro's body.'

Few moments later

'Hmmmm... what should I make for breakfast? Pancakes would take alot of energy and I'm lazy to do it..  Wait a minuet- SINCE WHEN DID I START BEING LAZY!?......... Nevermind. I guess I could make pancakes, like every other cliché  stories.. oh fuck-'

'I wonder what would happen if I told kuro about it... I mean that I'd the reason we are using Condoms-
Should I tell him?  What if he leaves me? Or worse what if when we do it the condom breaks?  How would I even take care of a child when I can't even take care of kuro? How would I pay all the expenses? Worse, what if kuro doesn't like the thought of  it? How would I tell him I'm trans? What is he doesn't like me after I tell him that? Would our relationship be awkward?' 

End of mahiru's POV

More and more thoughts came through mahiru. He was silently crying making sure not to wake up kuro. It was getting hard to breath. He tried calming himself down but it didn't work. His demon of his mind made it worse. It kept telling him thoughts which made it more and more worse.

Soon, kuro woke up with the sounds of sniffles and quite sobs. He quickly checked on mahiru and saw a sad mahiru.

Kuro's POV:

''Heyheyheyhey..... why are.you crying? Are you alright? Did you get injured somewhere? What happened?'' I said. Mahiru didnt reply but instead he gave me a hug and cried in my chest. I returned the hug back and tried my best comforting him since I didn't know how to.

''Mahiru please tell me.... if your not comfortable telling me right now then I'll wait....'' I said trying to show that mahiru isnt alone and he can share his thoughts any time.
I heard mahiru said, ''Thanks kuro...'' he tighten the hug and said, ''But promise me you won't leave me... please....'' I said with a small smile, ''Yes I promise, no matter what I'll never leave you...''

(That's how mahiru saw kuro saying

(That's how mahiru saw kuro saying. Also ignore the long hair and suit-
And is it just me or does NINE LOOK SIMILAR TO KURO- LIKE- 🙈♥️)
(NEVERMIND BACK TO THE STORY)

(Oh and the manhua name is: Beware of the villainess!! It's like the funniest shit I have ever read) 

End of kuro's POV

Few minuets later. Mahiru spoke, ''Kuro.... I'm trans....'' he didnt look kuro eye to eye and just looked down at his thighs instead. Seconds later kuro replied, ''Were you worried about me knowing your trans would make our relationship worse? Well don't worry it made it better....'' ''What? How?...'' mahiru asked. ''It shows that your getting more and more comfortable around me and opening up more.'' He answered and tighten the hug more. ''So you accept me?..'' kuro replied, ''Of course I do... Now that I know it I'll be more careful when we do it.''

After hearing that mahiru blushed in 50 shades of red. Kiro laughed a little and earned a flick in the head. ''Thank you kuro... I love you'' ''I love you too''

They looked at each other in the eyes and slowly became closer and closer. Then BOOM their connected their lips and kissed. Soon, the kissed deepened. Kuro licked his bottom lip asking for permission and mahiru gladly allowed it. His tongue checked our wvey single spot in mahiru's mouth. Soft moans were let out by mahiru.

Soon they broke out the kiss and a string of saliva was made. Both panted for air and connected their heads and fell asleep again.

__________________________________

There you go unholy yet cultured children 🤡
Sorry for the grammar mistakes and sorry if it wasn't must angsty I tried :'>
Hope you enjoyed the oneshot
Word count: 804

Bai:)