𝟏

Cory Granger really never could tell why she wanted to take a future of editing. She was a girl of high academic ability in English and History, it was rather shocking for her high school teachers and peers to have seen her taking a career in this more technological area.

A couple knew that she wasn't doing this out of no where, but they still thought that her being a streamer wouldn't really intervene with the fact she was so highly educated in these opposite subjects.

But here she was, trying to drag herself through an editing course with her best friend Peyton. Neither of the two girls were that inclined in editing, but that's what the had concluded was the best for their futures.

"What the fuck were we even meant to be doing?" Cory turned to Peyton, not at all shocked by her disinterested attitude, she had been like it since the moment she stepped into the class.

"No clue" Cory kept walking towards the door, Peyton trailing behind at a quick pace. It was one day a week, but to the pair of them, it was a genuine hell.

"I did the essay though, give me credit for that one" Cory laughed lightly at the taller girl, she was dumbfounded by the fact that it was such of an achievement for the both of them, Peyton had actually done her work.

"Ok, ok, I am glad you did that one" Cory smiled as Peyton pulled out her phone. Cory smiled as she said "I'll see you tomorrow!" and turned down a different corridor, one which let her out a way closer to her own home.

Life suddenly felt a lot more slow down when Peyton wasn't there. Peyton and Cory were both highly hyper people within each other's company, and although that did still sort of translate over to when they were alone, there was still a difference in behaviour.

Cory then also pulled her phone out. It wasn't as if she was attached to it, but it was nice after a day of working to just open up twitter or tiktok and see some interactions on whatever she had posted beforehand.

A few likes and retweets on twitter, a couple comments and likes on tiktok, Cory was overall quite pleased with it. It was steady growth, a growth which made her smile.

And as she left the building, the rain of outside fell upon her. It was a sort of relaxing feeling, the rain wasn't too much of a problem in her mind. Inconvenience? Of course. But was it nice nonetheless? Yes.

And as she trudged her feet along, she noticed everyone walking by. They all kept to themself. It was so different from high school, that feeling of eyes always being on you had somehow lifted.

Maybe people finally had matured.

But Cory could finally walk along without questioning if everyone around her was silently judging. She knew they weren't, they now realised that they were in the real world where they were starting to get jobs and think of universities.

It was harsh at some points, the walking home that is. Occasionally cars would speed along faster than anticipated or the rain came down quite heavy, but eventually she did get home.

It was an automatic response, this routine planted into her head. Say hello to her parents, grab something small to snack on and then go up and either stream or sit within a vc.

So as she slouched down into her gaming chair, a change of clothes on which weren't clinging to her uncomfortably, she questioned what she could do for a stream.

justcory
who do i stream with. don't
say peyt i've had enough of
her today
6.4k comments | 7.3k retweets | 9.8k likes

—————

peyt
offended. bitch.

justcory
cry about it. what you get for
doing fuck all of the work again

peyt
i came here for content not a
fucking self call out

justcory
love you really 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

peyt
she's cackling in a vc right now
stop saying that this was funny

—————

badlinu
me in a bit?!

justcory
me, you and eryn. no peyton.
deal?

badlinu
sound better without peyt!

cyberonix
yes let's do it

peyt
fuck all of you and everything
that you stand for

—————

username72
freddie pls

justcory
think this one is happening :)

—————

username01
eryn ‼️‼️‼️‼️

justcory
this makes me think it's
secretly eryn, but ofc!
streaming with peyt, freddie
and eryn in a little bit <3

justcory this makes me think it's secretly eryn, but ofc! streaming with peyt, freddie and eryn in a little bit <3

ayo :)
how are we all liking this?
love you all a lot <3
twitter - lapisduos
discord - beano#7177
byeeeeee