~Part 2~

[Picture above] Jimin's twitter post on 01/01/2015.

His Caption: "And with this, today's schedules are done. It's the new year now. ARMYs, receive a lot of new year's fortune, and let's play together in 2015 as well. I'm always thankful to our ARMY who always cheer us on despite the cold, and find time in your busy schedules to send us support messages [Jimin]"

A couple days later, it was Monday on January 5th, 2015. It was also cold and Jungkook wore a big fluffy down coat while Jimin had on his black pea coat and a dark grey scarf. They were standing on the platform together with one of their managers, waiting on a train to take them to Busan. BTS had been given three days off and were all going to see their families for short the break. Everyone else had left at various time throughout the morning for their own hometowns, but since he and Jimin were both from Busan, it only made sense for them to go together.

Jungkook was really excited to see his family and friends. He already had plans to hang out with some old buddies from middle school tomorrow afternoon. He was also excited about traveling with Jimin, even though the trip was only three hours one way. It was always nice to spend time with him alone, more often than not, there almost always other people around.

When they sat next to each other on the train Jimin immediately pulled out his phone and headphones. Jungkook watched as he began scrolling through YouTube. He didn't want to spend the entire trip not talking to each other on their phones, so he thought he would try to start a conversation with him before it was too late. "What are you watching?"

"Hu?" Jimin looked over to him.

Now that he was thinking about it, the question didn't make a lot of sense considering Jimin was still looking for something to watch. "I mean, have you watched anything good recently?" Jungkook asked instead.

"Oh, umm... There's this guy I kind of like." Jimin said, tapping the search bar on the screen.

A guy Jimin liked? Jungkook figured Jimin hadn't meant it like that, but it still made him uneasy. He wanted to know who this guy was and what Jimin liked about him.

"Here." Jimin clicked on a video.

It was someone Jungkook had never heard of. Jimin handed him an earphone so he could listen with him. He leaned in closer to Jimin, paying attention to the man in the music video. The guy was pretty cool looking. With a handsome face and a buff physique. His music was pretty good too, giving off hip-hop/rap vibes. Jungkook wondered what specifically Jimin liked about him.

After a couple songs, "What do you think?" Jimin asked.

"He's pretty okay, I guess." Jungkook acknowledged. "How did you find him?" He asked.

"He was just in my suggestions on here so I watched a couple of his things and thought he was pretty good. You just think he's okay?" Jimin asked, looking over at him.

Jungkook didn't really want to be praising another guy to his crush, especially a guy that his crush may or may not be interested in. He knew it was silly to be jealous over such a thing, but he couldn't help that it left a bad taste in his mouth. He swallowed it back. After all, he didn't want Jimin to think he was deliberately mean or hated the guy. He made his tone as light as he could, he hoped it was enough. "Yeah, he's pretty good."

"Right?!" Jimin agreed happily, smiling down at the little screen.

Jungkook looked down as well, chewing on his lips, wondering again what this guy had that Jimin liked so much. What did the man in the video have that he didn't have?

They kept watching together. "Wait! What was that? Can you rewind it?" Jungkook asked.

It was a cool part of the video, but Jungkook had ulterior motives. Jimin rewound the video and Jungkook reached over so he could 'get a better look'. He used it as an excuse to place both of his hands on top of Jimin's and pull the screen towards himself. He leaned in closer to Jimin's face, but didn't look over at him, pretending to be super into the video.