L

It was an afternoon like any other. Louis was just finishing his breakfast when he got a call that would break his heart in pieces.

"H-h-ello?" Louis answered . "Ayo" said the lad in the other line. "H-h-h-h-Harry?" " we're over I like Olive oil wilderness better" suddenly Louis felt his whole world crashing. He was 1 month pregnant and was about to tell Harry about it, but now he can't. "H-h-harry d-d-d-don't d-d-d-do this......." Louis sobbed. "K." "D-d-do y-you not l-l-love me anymore p-papi...." "Fuck say that again." Moaned harry. "P-p-papi chulo..." stuttered Louis blushing looking like a whole ass tomato. "Fuck Louisiana I need you. Stay where you're at"

Not even a second after Harry arrived to Louis' mansion. How tf did he arrive that fast, I dunno.

"Fuck looney I need you" groaned Harry.
"It's Louis:(" replied the blue eyed man. Then they fucked everywhere.

"Ouchie my bum hurts:/" said Louis. "K bye. Imma go find my love, thee Olivia. I long for her, I live for her Olivia." Said Harry. Then the bitch left.

Louis cried all night. He then decided to call malik. "Wassup" answered zayn. "Z-z-z-zaynie poo...Harry left I need someone..." said the broken lad. The other man sighed then replied "bitch shut the fuck up and get your ass over here then" "t-t-thank you zayn. You're the bestfriend eve-"

Before Louis could finish his sentence zayn had already hung up.

Louis went to his car blasting anaconda by Nicki Minaj because it's his comfort song for when he's sad:(.

He then arrived to zayns house. A big sign on top of the mansion that read "Dj Malik, free for any parties or events"

He sighed but then knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door was opened by non other then Gigi Hadid. "Hi Gigi" "stfu and come in" she replied. "Thank you and zayn for helping me at this time when I need it the most❤️" he replied like physically adding a heart emoji. "What the fuck..." she said with an emotion that only showed confusion. "Aiight zayns in his room. I'm leaving this shit" she said then left.

Louis then walked to zayns room and opened the door. He immediately gasped once he entered. "ZAYN⁉️LIAM⁉️" he yelled. "Yuh" replied another person under the sheets "ARIANA⁉️" "Oh shit I forgot you were coming. Me and Gigi where having our routinely foursome:(" said zayn with a sad face. "Whatever just go to your living room. I need someone..." said Louis with a sad face.

He then went to the couch and sat down, zayn following behind. "Aiight whatchu want" said zayn. "H-h-h-Harry broke up with me and went with Olivia.... A-a-and I'm pregnant...." "Alright Lewis-" "-it's louis:[" "okay ratatouille what you gotta do is be a #GIRLBOSS. Show him you don't need him" "b-b-but he's my baby daddy..." "Just go on Snapchat and post a picture of your stomach with the caption #pregnant then tag me. Gigi won't mind me being a baby daddy." "Are you sure z-zayn." "The Maliks always right tf" "O-o-okay... thank you zayn" "K" then Louis left the only thought in his mind being

I hope this works. I need my papi back:/