R

Louis was walking out of his mansion, a whole bunch of people with their cameras outside waiting for him

"LOUIS WHOS YOUR BABY DADDY" "HAVE YOU SEEN HARDY WITH OLIVIA" "DID ZAYN CHEAT ON GIGI WITH YOU"

I ended up ignoring them and I tried crossing the street. But I was hit with a car:( it hurt like a hot bun on a stick!

"Oh my god lucy I'm sorry" said Harry coming out of his boat. Don't question it.

"H-h-Harry" stuttered Louis. "Mi amor, perdóname por todo el daño que te hecho. Te quiero con todo mi corazón y quiero que seas mi otra ves. Yo nunca ame a Bolivia. Siempre te quise a ti con tu culo tan hermoso " Harry said with nothing but sincerity. Since when did this bitch learn Spanish, I have no clue.

Louis knew that this is where his duolingo lessons would come in place, unfortunately he only understood that last words. "Y-y-you always l-loved me and m-my a-ass" said Louis putting on his y/k anime face. "Of course Leonard, I love you an your ass" Harry said leaning his face closer to Louis'

Just ass they were about to kiss Louis felt a kick in his stomach. "Oh I think my babies coming" Louis said calmly. "What didn't you just get pregnant or somethin?" Asked hardy. "Yeah but it's coming" "Oh. Ok." Then then went walking to the hospital, leaving a crashed boat on the street.