Kunikida Doppo

Hello lovely readers :)

I just wanted to start and say tank you for 10k reads and all the votes I appreciate it .

This is a very short oneshot but I will make better ones soon I just thought I chould probably updated as it's been a while.

Hope you enjoy :)

(Requested: Kunikida fluff)
_______________________________________

The clock read 2AM. The time of night when silence will engulf the city and all will be resting .... well apart from one certain couple.

"Kuni, are you awake?"

A grumble could be heard beside (Y/N) as the man turned around to face them.

"No I am not"

Rolling their eyes at the man they leaned down and kissed him forehead resulting in a pout to which Kunikida grumbled,

"You missed darling."

Chuckling they leaned down and left a soft kiss on his lips and shuffling closer to lean their head on his chest. Leaning down to kiss them on the head a smile spread on Kunikida's face,

"(Y/N), do you want me to read to you?" He whispered to them.

"Yes please"

He leaned over to the bedside table and turned on the lamp which illuminated the room like a firefly. Slowly he moved to sit against the headboard making sure not to disturb you too much.

Opening the book he started reading out loud to which (Y/N) closed their eyes enjoying listening to his slightly raspy voice tell the tale of two enemies fated to be together.

Once he finished reading he noticed the soft snores of his beloved and placed the book down whilst also turning the lamp off.

Stroking their head he closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading. See you next time :)