Chapter 1 - Buses and Amnesia

Cassie-

    When I finally got on the stupid bus, Jason had already fallen asleep. I sat down next to Leo since Piper and Jason were sitting together. I probably looked as bad as I felt because Leo sounded serious.

"You ok? You look like you saw a ghost." He whispered, his voice full of concern.

I smile at him sadly.

"Yeah, one of the girls in my dorm was there and just gave me a nasty look" I lie. I'm not going crazy again.

    He gives me one more sad look before turning back to whatever he was fiddling with. He knows me better then anyone, maybe even Piper or Jason. I hate making people worry about me because I'm fine.

    I sit in silence for a while, thinking about the voice. What the hell does she want with me. The words she said... Your mine, I own you. The only person who owns me is me. I need to figure what she is, if she's even real. I really hope she isn't. She just sounded evil. I want to tell one of my friends, if not all of them, but after what happened in New York, they'd just think I was insane. Like everyone else.

    Jason begins to store when were about 5 minutes away from the Grand Canyon. Piper watches him as he wakes up. When he fully opens his eyes, he look confused.

"Jason, you ok?" Piper asks, furrowing her brow and squeezing his hand. He immediately let go.

"Um I don't—" Jason begins but is cut of by Coach Hedge. '

"All right, cupcakes, listen up" He shouts at the top of his lungs.

    Today, Coach decided to go with the usual sporty gym teacher. His baseball cap was covering his hair. He has a wispy goatee and a grumpy expression. He wore his bright orange polo complete with nylons and white Nikes. His whistle was hanging from a cord down his neck and his torture weapon of choice, the mega-phone, hangs by his side. I know my description of him sounds like your worst nightmares but his height ruins it all. 5'2, I've asked. I would like coach but he never liked me sooooo.

"Stand up, Coach!" Dylan shouts. Ok I lied when I said coach was your worst nightmare. Dylan was the nightmare.

"I heard that!" Coach replies. Great job Dylan, now he's going to hate us for the rest of the day, I think.

Coach clears his throat before continuing, "We'll arrive in 5 minutes! Stay with your partner. Don't lose your worksheet And if any of you precious little cupcakes causes any trouble on this trip, I will personally send you back to campus the hard way."

"Coach is that express or the long way?" I ask sarcastically.

He glares at me before yelling "You'll be first, Stone, if you keep talking."

"Can he talk to us that way?" Jason asks, looking at Piper.

    She looks almost as confused as she is, "Always does. This is Wilderness School. 'Where kids are the animals.'"

"This is some kind of mistake," Jason says, "I'm not supposed to be here."

    Leo turns around and laughs at him,"Yeah, right, Jason. We've all been framed. I didn't runaway six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW. And Cassie's not crazy."

"Leo!!!"

"What I was kidding?"

Piper's cheeks turned bright pink, "I didn't steal that car, Leo. And we already talked about the thing."

"Oh, I forgot, Piper. What was your story? You 'talked' the dealer into lending you the car?" He gives Jason a Can you believe her?

"What's the thing?" Jason ask. If was anyone else, it'd be a reasonable question. But he's already heard this. I had a hard enough time telling him once.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 10, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

~ κυματιστά ~ *The Lost Hero* (A Percy Jackson and Hero's of Olympus) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें