Prologue

„Harry, come here, please." Harry's mum yelled from the kitchen. Little Harry jumped off of his bed and ran to her. She was standing there with a phone in her hand and looked concerned. "Hi baby. You probably don't know what this means, since you're only six years old, but you can't do things like that okay? It's wrong to do it." She said and Harry was now confused. He didn't know what mum was talking about. He tried to think of what he did wrong, but nothing came to his mind.

"What did I do mummy?" He asked with his big eyes that slowly started to water. He hated when mum was disappointed in him or when she was mad. He always wanted to do things that made her smile and proud. She took his hand and picked him in her lap. She showed him a picture on her phone and Harry was confused. She was mad because he kissed Mitch, his best friend, on a cheek. A teacher took a photo of them hugging and apparently sent it to his mum.

"I like Mitch. Mitch is nice. I like how I feel when we play. Are you mad at me because of that, mummy?" He asked, now a tear slipped out of his eye. He looked at her and her hand clenched around the phone. She locked it and put it on the table.

"I'm not mad, don't worry, baby. Just concerned. It's not right for you to go and kiss boys, Hazzy. Do you understand?" She rubbed his back and Harry was confused. He didn't think anything was wrong with kissing boys, but mum knows best. If mum says it's wrong, then it's wrong.

"Okay, mummy. I won't do it. I love you." He said and kissed her cheek. He then hugged her around the neck and they stayed this way for a while.

After that day, Harry stopped hugging and kissing Mitch's cheek. Mitch still kissed his, though, and Harry still liked it and didn't know how something that felt so nice and lovely, could be wrong.

--

Prologue of my new fanfiction is finished. I hope you'll like this story as much as I'll writing it. 

You can show support by voting, commenting and sharing it with your friends. 

Love you all!

Anne x