十四

"Hmm... what should I do today?" Minghao said, looking around his room.

It was just like any other day for the black-haired boy.

At least, he thought it was.

"Being in college is hella stressfull and I always wanted a break, but now that  I have it, I kinda got no idea what to do." The boy sighed.

Minghao was in his second year of college. It was the first day of his two-week summer break.

He looked at his photo collection that was hanged on his wall.

Minghao loved photography. He liked the idea of taking photographs of moments and keeping them to look back on it. He particularly loved pollaroids.

The photo wall had multiple pictures. Pictures of him and Junhui, pictures of his friends, pictures of his family, pictures of Junhui, pictures of landscapes and sceneries, oh and did I mention pictures of Junhui?

He looked at them and smiled warmly. "I haven't gone outside to take photos in a while. The last time the 13 of us went out was... fun."

Clack!

The front door of their (Minghao and Junhui's) shared apartment opened.

The black-haired boy opened his room, expecting to see Junhui. "Is that you, Ju-"

And yes, it was Junhui.

However, there seems to be another person along with him.

It was one of the human female species.

"Hey, Hao." Junhui said, with his ever-so-bright smile that usually made Minghao's heart beat loudly.

And trust me, it did.

But this time, it was for a different reason.

"Oh," Junhui looked at the girl beside him. "This is Yuna."

Minghao stood there, just looking at the two of them.

"She's... my girlfriend." Junhui looked away and placed his hand on the back of his head.

As if the sudden announcement wasn't enough. He saw it. He saw Junhui blushing.

Junhui wasn't one to blush or be suddenly shy. He was never like that with any of his previous ones.

"Hi, I'm Yuna." The girl extends her hand out to Minghao. "Nice to meet you."

Minghao paused for a second before taking the girl's hand for a handshake.

"H-Hi. I'm Myungho. Seo Myungho." He responded, trying to put on a smile.

"Myungho? Jun said your name was Minghao." Yuna tilted his head and looked at Junhui.

Of course they're already on nickname basis.

"Yeah, it is, but my Korean name is Seo Myungho." He replied.

Normally, he would've explained that he would usually introduce himself the first time as 'Myungho' because a Korean name is easier for Koreans to remember.

But he just wasn't feeling it in himself to explain any of that.

Besides, he wasn't too sure if he wanted to meet her a second time.

"Oh, okay. Minghao is a pretty name though." She said with a smile plastered on her face.

Minghao scratched the back of his ear. "Haha... thanks."

Junhui walked to the couch, his hand holding Yuna's hand. "I just wanted to introduce her to you."

"H-how long have you two been dating?" Minghao said, still standing in the same place.

Junhui and Yuna sat down the couch.

"A week." Junhui replied, looking at their interlocked hands.

Minghao gulped.

"Jun and I have the same class. It's Professor Kang's class." She said, looking at Junhui, who was looking at their hands.

Minghao was just nodding and blinking.

"You okay, Hao?" Jumhui asked, seeing that Minghao wasn't saying anything.

No.

"Yeah," Minghao faked yet another smile. "So, if it was Professor Kang's class, then, you two have known each other for a while... right?"

"We-" The two of the said in unison and were burst out laughing about it.

It was not such a nice sight to see for a certain black-haired boy who was standing in the middle of the living room.

"Technically, we've both been in Mr. Kang's class for a year now, but it's only been three months since we started getting closer." Junhui giggled.

Yuna laughed too. "Yeah, and..."

And at this point the two of them babbled about how the two of them met, but Minghao wasn't listening.

No, he couldn't listen.

He could no longer listen to it.

He had to get out.

"And then we-"

"-Oh," Minghao interrupted Yuna. "I gotta go."

"Hm?" Junhui raised his eyebrow. "Where are you going? I was hoping we could watch a movie with you." Junhui frowned.

A movie... with me? What?

"No," Minghao quickly answered. "I have plans with Wonwoo. I'm almost late for it."

Which was of course a lie.

"Oh, okay." Junhui turned to Yuna. "What movie are we gonna watch?"

Minghao went back to his room to get his phone and wallet. He let out a sigh before once again going out of his room and into the living room.

"See you, Hao!" Junhui waved at the boy.

"It was nice meeting you." Yuna waved.

Minghao faked on an smile and waved back, but not saying anything. He walked out of the door and headed to the nearby park.

Minghao just walked aimlessly around the park, letting out sighs every few minutes.

He didn't know what to make of the situation.

Junhui has another girlfriend...

It was nothing new to Minghao for Junhui to have a girlfriend, but that didn't mean that he didn't feel anything when Junhui had one. Also, Junhui hasn't had a girlfriend since he entered college. So, it felt as if it was something new.

He felt...

He...

He wasn't sure.

He wasn't sure about what he felt.

It was a mix of complex emotions.

Sadness, disappointment, regret, envy, fear, and other emotions that were hiding deep within.

He just kept walking for the next two hours until he got tired and decided to take a seat on the bench. He took out his phone and dialed a number. The phone rang twice.

"Hello?"

"Won..."

"Minghao?"

"W-where are you?"

"At my apartment. What's wrong?"

"Can I go there?"

Wonwoo paused for a second. Minghao wasn't usually the type of person to call first nor ask if he could hang out at someone's place. So, he knew.

Wonwoo knew something was up.

"Of course."

END