Chapter 4

The person smiled sadly at them. "Hi" Says the person.

"Stefan!"

"Wh-what? How are you here." Damon asked pulling into a big long hug.

"I don't know? I woke up in my bedroom. That now has two bed?" Stefan asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Yeah! Well when you've been dead for more than 10 years things change." Caroline said drily. Elena hissed.

"I'm sorry. DEAD!" Stefan blanched.

"Well where do you think you've been because It wasn't here." Bonnie says laughing.

"ENOUGH! I'm so glad that your here." Candice told him with a small smile hugging him very tightly.

"Yeah, I guess I am to." Stefan mumbled. "So I hear that you have children."

Candice now had a bigger smile. "Yup, seven. Crazy right. Two I didn't even know I had up until about a month or so ago."

"Wow, seven." Stefan eyes were as wide as saucers. "Last I remember you had three."

"Yup and you and the rest are meeting them very soon." Candice giggled.

"Meeting who?" A voice belonging to her oldest daughter asked.

"Hope, darling go get your brother and sisters please." Candice told her daughter.

"Alright mother." Hope says turning away to follow the command.

"Who is that?" Stefan asked with an confused face and a raised eyebrow.

"That was my oldest daughter, Hope Mikaelson. I didn't know about her and missed most of her life." Candice sighs sadly.

"Mikaelson?" Stefan said confused. "Last I checked you only had 1 Mikaelson spawn."

"Mm." The rest agreed.

"Now I have two." Candice said with an eyebrow raised, making the rest back off. "She is the twin sister of Alec, some witches after Klaus; took her from my uterus, magically of course, and I didn't know."

"Now that is a good book." Damon said laughing.

"It is, isn't it." Alec said coming into the room. "However if anyone would write that book I would shove up thei-"

"Ok. Anyway mom we're here." Hope said cutting off Alec as she brought the younger children in.

Alec rolled his eyes and huffed. Josie and Lizzie looked as though they rather be anywhere but here. I mean you would to if you were woken out of your sleep. And Jace, Lilli and Pedro were just there.

"Good you're here there is someone I want you to meet." Their Mother hummed. "This is..."

"Stefan Salvatore?"

————————————————————
The Mikaelson's were put off. They were never put off and if they were the person making them uncomfortable would quickly be put to rest. But what could they do the person is the mother of Klaus's two children. Heh two. Never thought about that before.

Niklaus, of course, didn't know what to do. I mean on the the outside he was fine, he had a really good poker face, but on the inside he was in distraught. He had a son. A son with the person he loved. A son he was sure would never want to know him.

Walking in the kitchen where his children were he seen a face he thought he'd never see again.

"Stefan Salvatore?"