Chapter Two

When Alec and Hope heard Klaus and Hayley yell they jumped wake looking towards the Mikaelson's and Candice. The siblings both have there tribrid eyes showing.

"What the hell!" Alec almost yelled. Hope just hid her head behind Alec's back wanting to sleep.

"Why is she in here?" Klaus asked Alec.

"Does it really matter?" Asked Alec.

"We couldn't find her. We were worried." Hayley told him in a gentle voice.

Alec felt Hope tense and moved closer to him. The vision from last night came flooding to his head.

He glared at Hayley. "Oh I'm sure you were so worried." He snarled at her.

" What's that supposed to mean." Hayley asked him with narrowed eyes.

"All I'm saying is that you weren't worried about her last night."

"Just give me the bitch so we can leave." Hayley tells him pointing a finger at Hope. Everyone in the room was shocked at what Hayley just said.

Alec got really mad when she said that and was about to attack her.

"Stop!" Hope yelled, grabbing Alec's hand and pulling him to sit on the bed.

"What is going on? Why is Alec trying to kill you, Hayley?" Asked Klaus.

"Because she is a bitch." Alec muttered and Hope hit him in his arm.

"I don't know." Hayley says in a innocent voice.

"Because you're a bad excuse of a mother." Hope told her.

"You little-" Hayley says about to hit hope but Candice stopped her.

"She's right you are a bad excuse of a mother. Because no matter you never hit a your child." Candice told her.

"She's not even mine." Hayley told them trying to get her arm out of Candice's grip.

"What!?" All the Mikaelson's yells.

"Then who are her parents." Klaus growled.

"You are her father. I'm just not her mother." Hayley whispers.

"The who is?" Hope asked her.

"Candice." Hayley whispers so low that a human wouldn't, able to hear.

"What? I only have one child by klaus and he's sitting on that bed." Candice says and all the Mikaelson's look at Alec.

"You were going to have twins. The New Orleans witches put her in me". Hayley told them.

"So you're not my mother. She's my mother, you are my twin." Hope shook her head. "This keeps getting better and better."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

The rest of Candice children heard what was going on, they went to Alec's room. They could hear Hope yelling.

"YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY MOTHER. YOU MADE HER HATE ME. YOU MADE MY SIBLINGS HATE ME. YOU MADE ME HATE ME." Hope yells crying. Then she ran out of the of the room.

"What's going on." Lizze asked.

"Well... Hope is Candice daughter. Hayley took her away and now Hope is mad and scared." Kol told them.

"What!?" Yells the rest of Candice's kids yell.

"I'm going to go get her." Alec says getting up.

"Why?" Lizze asked in jealousy.

"Because 1 she's my sister. 2 She just found out that her mother is not her mother. And 3 because she's in pain and i can feel it." Alec says almost yelled.

"What do you mean you can feel it." Klaus asked.

"I don't know. I can feel what she can feel. It's like she's calling me i need to go. I'll explain later!" Alec yells running out the door.

The other siblings sighed and followed him out. The adults including Hayley tried to follow them but a invisible wall.

"Let them go." Candice told them.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hope sat crying under a cherry blossom tree, her favorite tree. Alec,Jace,Lili,Lizze, and Josie came running to her.

"You know this is our favorite tree." Jace told her.

"Yeah, we always eat out here for lunch and breakfast." Lili says.

"Are you ok." Lizze asks.

Hope laughs. "I like you Lizzie. You get straight to business."

Alec sat next to Hope. "Are you ok."

Hope sighed. "Well my mother is not my mother. You guys hate me. And I'm pretty sure my real mother also hate me. I mean this hurt worse then when i found i was or thought i was a production of a love affair."

"Hope you are my sister no matter what anyone tells you." Jace told her.

"Right and guess what i have a new big sister." Lili says smiling.

"We have another sat of twins." Josie and Lizze says together.

Hope smiled and looked at Alec. Alec looked at her and sighed. "Me and you are connected. So even if i didn't want anything to do with you i would feel every thing you feel and know where you are at all times. I would feel a pull to you."

"I'm sorry for what my dad and 'mom' did to your mom. I was really upset when i found out." Hope apologizes with tears in her eyes.

"Our mom. And i know i could feel it." Alec remains her.

"Do you think she'll like me?" Hope asked in a small voice.

"I think she'll love you." Candice told her coming up to her and hugging her.

"I'm sorry." Hope apologized.

"For what you did nothing wrong." Candice says. "I got a question for you. Why did you choose this tree?"

Hope laughs and look at her siblings and mom. "It's my favorite tree."

They all laughed.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

More chapters coming soon!!!