Surprise visits

Y/N POV:Noah had left to go and film the undoing

Y/N POV:
Noah had left to go and film the undoing. It was quite lonely without him, its weird not cuddling him or hearing his soothing voice or beautiful laugh each minute. I was proud of him though, extremely proud. He's come so far for a 15 year old boy. I was chilling on my bed watching 'a quiet place' until i heard my phone go off, i picked it up and saw that i got a message from Noah.

 I was chilling on my bed watching 'a quiet place' until i heard my phone go off, i picked it up and saw that i got a message from Noah

When i saw the message, my heart fluttered and a smile came onto my face. I immediately replied to him but also while grabbing my laptop to search for plane tickets to visit him<3

I soon got an incoming FaceTime from Noah and instantly answered with a smile on my face but as soon as i saw Noah's state, it dropped

I soon got an incoming FaceTime from Noah and instantly answered with a smile on my face but as soon as i saw Noah's state, it dropped. His cheeks were tear stained, his curly hair was a mess and he was hiccuping...i could tell he had been crying. If we didn't FaceTime, I wouldn't have known..

"T-this is st-stressful Y/n" he whispered, his script clutched in his hands. "Oh bubba..i know, but its only a month until we see each other" i sent him a sad smile, trying to make him feel better but it didn't work and it broke my heart. "Please c-come here Y/n...i-i-i need you" he cried. Noah has been stressed with acting and scripts before...but he's never been this bad!

"Noah, i'll try my best to come to you. But i need you to listen okay?" He nodded and wiped his remaining tears away. "I need you to take a break for me, your working yourself up. Do what you usually do when I'm with you okay baby?" I said with a reassuring smile and thankfully this time, i got one back! "Theres that beautiful smile i love" i mumbled, not caring if Noah heard or not.

"C-can you stay on call with me?" He asked, voice croaking from the crying. "Of course i will..why don't you tell me about your day?" I suggested in a soft, soothing voice. I watched as Noah nodded and made his way to his bed in his hotel room. "Okay so today..." he started and began rambling on, did i care? No- because he looked so happy. It was way better than seeing him cry..i just sat and listened to him rant about his day then it went onto some funny bloopers that happened...everything was fine.

Noah and i stayed on FaceTime until 2am. He was the one who ended it because he remembered he had to get up early for filming. After he went, I continued looking for tickets! I finally found one to get tomorrow at 6am..its 2am now so i better get some sleep-

I boarded the plane to NYC and messaged Noah asking if he's alright and wishing him good luck with the scenes. I surprisingly got a reply..I thought he'd be busy!

I smiled at my phone and then turned it off, wanting to sleep on the plane

I smiled at my phone and then turned it off, wanting to sleep on the plane...if i fall asleep, the journey will be quicker that means- i'll see Noah in no time. Its weird with him not around, its like a part of me is missing. Which sounds cliche but its true! How i lived my life without Noah in the past i'll never know, i thank 'Wonder' for bringing us together...and the directors of course.

I FINALLY MADE IT! I'm in NYC, and im at the Hotel Noah is staying at, his mum came to pick me up from the airport and the whole car journey to the hotel, she was rambling about how much Noah missed me...i also heard the things he said about me, all adorable things of course.

"Noah will be home from filming soon, you can just chill, do anything you want. I'll be watching tv in the other room if you need me" Mrs Jupe explained, she was a very sweet woman. "Thank you Mrs Jupe!" She smiled kindly before walking out. I looked around Noah's hotel bedroom then made my way to his bed and began messaging him.

 I looked around Noah's hotel bedroom then made my way to his bed and began messaging him

Now i just have to wait for him...

Mrs Jupe came into Noah's room with a huge smile. "Hes here!" She whispered excitedly and i jumped up from Noah's bed. I saw my boyfriend walk into the hotel room door, his hair a mess once again and he looked extremely tired. "Hey Noah, how was filming?" I asked with a grin. "It was fine mu- Y/N YO-WAIT! YOU MADE IT!" His face lit up the room, he hugged me and spun me around a little as I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed.

He set me back down and kissed my lips as i ran my hand through his curly, dark hair. "Ugh i missed you so much..." he murmured, bumping his nose against mine. "I missed you more baby" I replied and he took my hand, gave his mum a quick hug and ran to his bedroom. He closed the door, laid down on the bed then pulled me onto his chest. "I love you so much..i can't believe you came all the way here for me" he whispered, tears filling his eyes.

I sat up a little and kissed his forehead. We switched positions, he was now laying on my chest. "Noah, I would do anything for you. You know how much it broke me to see you like that yesterday?" I whispered, kissing his cheek and nose. He smiled up at me...god how much i missed seeing his smile and holding him in my arms. "Have you got a free day soon?" I asked, rubbing his back gently. "Yeah. Tomorrow actually" he replied, his amazing British accent really showed...I adored it.

"Okay well..do you want to do anything then?" I asked and he went silent for a minute before replying. "Can i show you around New york?" He asked, excitement filling his voice. I laughed a little "of course you can baby"
The rest of the night we just talked, laughed, practiced some of his lines for 'The Undoing' and eventually got ready for bed and went to sleep. How i spent 3 weeks away from this boy, i'll never know. But i do know that I'm incredibly grateful for him and i love him very much<3