the loss of a mother

(Requested by: 2005sLxser )f/b = favourite breakfast<3e/c = eye colour2ND PERSON POV:You dropped the phone in shock, creating a loud bang as it hit the floor

f/b = favourite breakfast<3
e/c = eye colour
2ND PERSON POV:
You dropped the phone in shock, creating a loud bang as it hit the floor. Your sobs were uncontrollable and your body shook as tears slid rapidly down your face. You had just heard that your mother got into a terrible car accident and sadly didn't make it. Yeah- you had other family members but they never understood you the way your mum did plus...they were all mean to you.

You picked up the phone again and your shaking hands dialled Henry's house number, trying to contain your sobs. Thankfully, his mum answered. "M-mrs Fr-fraser" you sobbed into the phone which caught the woman's attention. "Sweetie, whats wrong? Did something happen?" She questioned, her voice filled with worry. She loved you like her own daughter. As you were Henry's girlfriend, his mum felt the need to protect you.

"M-my mu-mum sh-shes de-dead!" You cried, and you were slightly surprised that Mrs Fraser could actually understand you. "Ok hunny, I'm gonna come and get you right now okay" you sobbed a small 'okay' before ending the call and breaking down again. You throat was starting to get sore and your eyes were getting red and puffy. Soon, Henry's mum arrived and she tried to cheer you up but nothing worked so she decided to take you to her house so your boyfriend could help you!

She led you upstairs and you heard Henry playing his beautiful music on the violin. His mother opened his bedroom door which caught his attention and he laid his eyes on you and his heart instantly shattered. You held your arms out to him and he placed his violin down and was quick to take you in his arms. His mother left the room while Henry sat on the bed with you placed on his lap. "You're okay, sssh, its all okay" he murmured and kissed your forehead as you kept sobbing.

He laid down on the bed with you on his chest and gently rubbed your back and began singing softly to you. Your sobs went silent, but he could still hear your hiccups and sniffles. He soon stopped singing and kissed your cheek. "You don't have to tell me whats wrong...you can when your ready. And you can stay the night if you want angel" he whispered and you nodded into his chest. "Cmon, lets get ready for bed" he mumbled and sat up with you.

He walked over to his closet and got a t-shirt and joggers for you to wear. He passed them to you and pecked your lips before saying "you can get dressed in the bathroom angel" you smiled lazily before walking out to get changed. When you came back, Henry was in his blue pyjamas, he looked up at you from his bed and motioned you over. You walked to him and climbed into bed before burying your head into his neck. "I miss her.." you whispered, Henry had no idea who you were talking about but hearing your voice crack let him know that you were really heartbroken about it.

"I don't know who you miss angel, but its gonna be okay..." he whispered and you hearing his soothing voice mixed with his comforting words made you feel slightly better...though it wouldn't bring your mum back. "Thank you for letting me stay" you whispered, voice croaking from all the crying. "Anytime Angel, i love you so much" he replied and you smiled softly "i love you too" that was the last thing you said before falling asleep on Henry's chest. He smiled down at you, brushing his thumb against your tear stained cheek "i love you more.."

The next morning, Henry woke up a little earlier to make you breakfast in bed..he wanted to cheer you up a little. He made you f/b with some (tea or coffee) and put it on a tray to bring it upstairs. He entered the room to see you rubbing your eyes on the bed and when you saw the tray with f/b on it. You smiled brightly. Henry put the tray on your lap and kissed your forehead gently. "I made you this ti cheer you up a little.." he said and you looked at him with love and affection. "I love it, thank you so much" she murmured and started eating.

Henry smiled at his girlfriend and left to get changed for school, he was planning to ask you what was wrong but he doesn't want you to sob again because it breaks his heart. When he came back from getting ready, you had finished your breakfast so Henry sat opposite you and took your hand in his. "Y/n..what was wrong last night" you froze and looked at him before sighing. "It was my mum..s-she died. I-in a car ac-accident" your voice was cracking and tears filled your e/c eyes.

Henry gathered you in his arms and rocked you back and forth before shouting his mother. She walked in and saw you crying in her son's arms. "Mum, can we miss school today..I don't think Y/n should go in and i want to look after her" his mother smiled sympathetically. "Of course Henry" with that she left and your boyfriend looked down at you. "Y/n, you mum wouldn't want to see you like this..she'd want you to be happy. She's watching you from heaven and your gonna make her proud angel, so proud!" He reassured and caressed the back of your head. You nodded and smiled "Okay...i'll make her proud" Henry smiled and pecked your lips. Without Henry Fraser...you'd be an absolute mess.