The Afton's Reunion: Clara Afton (Part 7)

MICHEAL POV

I put my hands over my mouth in shock, as I didn't mean to hit her.

"I-I apologize," I say, sort of muttering it. "I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"It's alright dear, I know you didn't mean it." She said, way more caring then she should have been.

I still felt imensilly guilty for hitting my own mother.

"I'm going to make you some pie to make up for it and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"

I ran to the kitchen before she had a chance to respond.

I opened the cupboards and found everything I needed to make he favorite pie, blueberry.

I started making it as she walked in and looked at what I was doing.

She gasped.

"First, you decided to make me pie, second you're making my favorite kind, and third you're making it from scratch?!" She yelled.

"Y-yeah..?" I replied, scared I did something wrong.

"Why would you waste so much effort on me my dear?!"

"It's not wasted if it's for you, mother."

". . ." She didn't say a word after that.

She just pre-heated the oven.

(Okay I'm sorry it's so short, but I'm legit start in to cry again, so I need to finish this chapter up!! The next part of this will be the final part of Clara Family Reunion, I promise!!)