twenty-one

I've posted the last chapter 1 day ago and I only have 35 reads?!?

Better update so I don't loose more peeps. 🙊

I'm going to call you guys my munchkins from now on. 😂.

How does that sound?

Ariana

"Help wanted?" I mumble to myself looking at the huge sign outside Victoria Secret.

I tugged my bag over my shoulder some more then made my way inside.

I walked up to the cash registers and then went behind the desk with everyone else that is working there.

"Hey Ariana. Not that I don't like seeing you here but... Why are you here?" Corral the store assistant manager said just starting to ring up a costumer.

I huffed flipping him off.

"I can't come in say hi to my fellow peeps, and buy some perfume?" I shifted from one foot to the other.

He laughed nodding.

"I thought so." I mumbled walking away to the perfume section.

0000

"Hey youuu......" Someone said pocking my side.

I looked up from the bras staring at nothing but a pair of black sunglasses.

I farrowed my eye brows for a bit staring at the person. Then I looked to their side to see Andy one of Harry's body gaurds! My eyes peered back to the mystery person, and soon that smile came upon their face.

Harry. Again.

WAIT!

Didn't he leave?

"I thought you let." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hello to you too." He huffed.

"About that the text was supposed to say I left to go spend the rest of the time at my parents house. But it turns out they went to America, so I just came back to visit you."

"How did you know I was here?"

"I didn't know you where here. But I do know the Victoria Secret models are trying on the costumes for the show back there." He pointed to the door in the back that said in big bold letters PRIVATE. "So if you don't mind excuse me." He pushed me out if the way making his way though the many people that are here and to the door.

Rude.

I chose the items that I wanted then I walked to the officially long line to pay.

(10 to 15 minutes later.)
(Person in SpongBob's Voice)

"Shall that be all Ari?" Anna; one of the extremely nice girls asked.

"That's it Anna."

"Ok that will be .... £ 72.37 please."

"God." I mumbled pulling my credit card out and swiping it across the thing.

I was going to ask her why it said 'help wanted' outside but there was still a long line and only 3 registers open so I didn't want the hold up the line. I will find out sooner or later....

"ARIANA. ARIANA. ARI!" Someone screamed running up the me.

"Yes yes. What do you want?" I said to who ever was calling me.

I turned around and saw Gary the makeup person/ stylists for the VS models.

"Can you do we a HUGE favor?"

"I don't know. It depends on what it is."

"Ok." He frowned. "Anjelica broke her leg a few weeks ago. She was like one of the main models and we really need her. So can you fill in for her please?"

"Wait, wait, wait. So your asking me to model for you?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing." he nodded his head. "Please the fashion show is in a few months and we really need a model by Wednesday or-"

"Wait, didn't you have like over 200 people audition to be come one. Why can't you use one of them."

"Because it will take months to get a hold of them! Trust me we already tried that. And because you work here, have modeled before, and we can get a hold of you. Plus you're super pretty, why not give it a try?"

I sighed staring at him. "Is that why there was a 'help wanted' sign outside?"

"Yes"

"Fine." I groaned.

••••

Ok my little munchkins DONE!

Hope you like it. 😕

Daylight savings is soooooooo messing me up rn. I just can't.

Shout out tooooo...

@DramaQueenLover

She votes and comments and I love her. Thank you for your support. And ya.
Follow her. 😂.

I feel like this chapter is short. 😑.

ONCE AGAIN!

Can I get 14K by my B-Day? which isn't until like 4 months btw.

Share with chur Hariana loving friends!

Vote and comment please!

Bye my little munchkins! ❤️😘❤️