three

Ariana

I was woken up by my alarm going off, groaning and then leaned over to the night stand turning it off.

Today is Sunday;  so that means I have collage, and a track meet today. My legs are tired and they don't feel like running today though.

I tried wiggling out if Harry's hold, but he was not bugging. Well it's like 6 now and I take a long time to get ready.

I nudged him in his arm. Hard. Making him groan rolling over with me somehow going under him.

I covered my face with my hands, and then huffed.

"Morning" Harry whispered in my ear chucking and then rolling on back to his side of the bed.

"I have school and track today. So when I wake you, you need to get up." I said huffing, standing up to go take a shower.

"Wait." Harry said standing up really fast. Coming to block the bathroom door with his foot.

"What?"

"You look really cute when your mad at me, I should get you mad more often."

************

Harry called me cute. Harry Styles called me cute. Har called me cute. That annoying but really hot best friend called me cute!.

I was currently driving to campus. Thinking about that.

Wait. If I look cute when I'm mad. I don't look cute when alright; when I'm not mad?
Ugh! He confuses me sometimes.

I parked in my usual parking space. (Every student had their own) And then started walking to my dorm.

If I'm not mistaken a bus is supposed to take us to our meet today. Around 3, so I just decided to leave my clothes in my dorm so I don't have to drive back home and then change.

I heard it was on the other side if town. I just had to pay £10 for it but I don't care. That is way cheaper considering the gas prices these days.

"Long time no see." my roommate Emma said standing up to give me a hug. "I know, it's just Harry came back in town, so I haven't been back to greet you anymore." I said with a pout.

"Well it's alright. At least you're here now, I need to talk to you I think Chase may like me." She said going to her bed looking worried.

Chase is Emma's long time crush. They have known each other sense 10th grade, and gotten along really well.

"Well tell me all about it." I said putting my bag on the floor next to my bed and then sitting next to her on her bed.

*************

"Good luck, I'm coming. It's at 4 right?" Emma said waving to me as I walked out going to the parking lot where the bus is currently parked.

I gave her a smile and nodded walking out of the room.

The bus was one of those really fancy buses with air conditioning and comfy seats.

I sat in the back like I always do. I put my bags in the seat next to me, and pulled out my phone to listen to music.

Right when I was about to press the app my phone started ringing; a picture of Harry kissing me on the cheek popped up.

Why does he have to be so cute?

"What do you want?" I said answering the phone.

"Hello to you too" he said chucking. "Where is your meet and what time?"