List of Episodes

OK, so the way the chapters are gonna come out are like if they were episodes from a series. Here I will list the episodes in a non-too-revelating manner, like how the episodes of Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes are described so I give you a hint of what will happen without giving you the spiciest of details to save them for the actual chapter. By the way, the first lineup of the team, at least for the first season, is gonna be composed (at least for now), of Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Human Torch (Johny Storm), Nova (Samuel Alexander), The Totally Awesome Hulk (Amadeus Cho), and Bright (Emily Bright, she is a very new character, so taking advantage of that I'll be giving her a very different origin for this story).

Anyway, here are the episodes I've planned so far:

Season 1

Avenging initiative: Spider-Man is now nineteen, and he has already forged his career as one of Earth's greatest heroes. Because of this, his personal idol, none other than Iron Man, has searched him to give the arachnid an unexpected opportunity. Will he want this new responsibility?

The Fantastic Avenger: Finding hard to work with more people, let alone leading a team, Spider-Man seeks the help of the more experimented Avengers for advice. However, since they are currently on a mission in Wakanda, Peter decides to ask for advice of the only hero friend he has, Johny Storm, who is dealing with problems of his own.

Spider-Man VS The Rocket Man: Nova questions Spider-Man's leadership of the group, claiming he would be a better leader, and Peter's opportunity to prove him wrong will come in the form of an unexpected cosmic enemy.

ZOO: When the team starts to have problems to work together, they'll have to face a whole gallery of Spider-Mans supervillains, from the dumbest to the most sinister ones to leave their differences aside and save the city from an unstoppable menagerie.

Strange origin: Emily has problems to open up to the team, specially Peter. But will that change when her origins are revealed and the Brotherhood of Mutants leaded by Magneto attack?

The Spider of Hell's Kitchen: Peter is taking a day for himself since there are no Avenger-level threats for now, but his Parker luck strikes back when the gangs of The Kingpin and Mr. Negative start to fight over territory, the conflict makes his way all over from Queens to Hell's Kitchen, and it'll be the job of both The Friendly Neighbour and The Man Without Fear to stop them.

Blood of Goblin: Peter and Johny's friendship's strength is out of question, but when Harry Osborn returns, Johny starts to question Peter's old friend's true intentions, creating conflict between them. Is Harry Osborn an old foe resurrected?

Mysterious rivalry: Though Emily now respects Peter as a fellow hero and leader, she doesn't fully trust him yet. However, when an old enemy of hers also attached to Spider-Mans past emerges to exercise revenge on both, they'll have to work together to solve this predicament.

Patriotic Legacy: Baron Zemo has returned, infiltrated in the Next Avengers' base and defeated Spider-Man, the only member present at the time. Since the Avenger's are on a mission in space, getting Captain America's help is impossible, Winter Soldier is only God knows where, and with no communication with the other members of the team, Spider-Man seeks the help of the only other super-soldier nearby, Elijah Brown.

Agent Venom: Peter pays a visit to his previous bully now good friend Flash Thompson, who matured during college and recently lost his legs fighting in the army, but this reunion is interrupted when Eddie Brock comes back to finally end Peter's life, but this time, Spider-Man is prepared, unaware of the events that will follow.