♟️Honey♟️

Bang bang bang

Jaden slammed her fist against the back door of the club then waited for someone to answer.

Ivan, the large security guard opened the door, "Sup Honey," he greeted her moving to the side so she could come inside.

Before she could respond, one of the managers, a sleazeball by the name of Tommy, rushed her, "You're late!" he spat.

He rubbed his hands through his thinning brown ponytail and eyed her wolfishly. Grinning and showing off his buttery teeth he added, "Your house fee's double tonight!"

"But Tommy!" Jaden tried to protest.

"It can be triple, sweetheart!" He hissed.

Jaden knew not to press the issue further. She already hated paying seventy-five dollars to dance. One hundred and fifty dollars was more than what she could afford at the moment.

She was two hours late to work, due to her old Camaro's engine blowing on the highway, leaving her stranded. Fortunately, her best friend Mina was able to pick her up on her way to the club.

Mina's shift usually started after Jaden's. She had a few minutes to spare so she sat in her car in the parking lot arguing on the phone with her boyfriend while Jaden faced the music alone.

"Okay," Jaden sighed, defeatedly.

Tommy turned and walked away yelling behind him, "Get get that sweet ass of yours dressed, I want you on the stage in ten."

"Fuckin' shit!" Jaden rushed into the dressing room. Maneuvering through scantily clad women, bumping her and rolling their eyes, she found herself an empty station in the corner of the room.

She huffed, scouring through her duffel bag's contents to find her makeup case she pulled out her first outfit for the night.

I can't wait to get outta this place.

Finally, after finding the case, she applied her lashes and a fire truck red lipstick. She ran a brush through the black hair she wore on top of her head as she peered at herself in the mirror, with a satisfied look.

This is going to be a long night, she thought as she began removing her skinny jeans and tank top.

She hooked on the white lace bra and pulled on the matching thong, before covering herself with a skimpy white robe.

She slipped her red toes into her sparkling silver platform heels, that clasped her ankles, as she stood up ready to go.

The familiar song began to play, signaling that her ten minutes was up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, coming to the stage. Miss Honey." The Dj's announcement rang throughout the establishment.

Here we go.

♟️•••••♟️