♟️Bishop♟️

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

"Bitch, get out!"

Bishop shouted, "Can't even make my dick hard." he grumbled at the frail, beige-skinned girl on her knees in front of him.

He couldn't remember her name, not that he cared to know it in the first place. She'd been sucking his dick for nearly 20 minutes and he was still as limp as a wet noodle.

He never considered constant drug abuse as the cause for his impotence.

The girl kissed her teeth as she stood up fixing her clothing staring a hole into the head of the excuse of a man in front of her.

Bishop stood 5'7, 140lbs, on his best day. Looking him in the face, you instantly knew he lived a rough life. His permanently bloodshot eyes were void of any emotion. His almond-colored skin was rough and dry as old leather from his lack of care. His once pearly white smile, replaced with all gold caps after his teeth rotted away from poor health choices.

"Bitch I said get the fuck out!" He roared. The girl took off, out of the bedroom of the abandoned house they were currently trapping out of.

Moments later, one of Bishop's men, Xavier, came in the room, "I saw your girl the other night."

The last thing Bishop needed was that information, but Xavier was a man with a sinister plan.

"The fuck you talkin bout X?" Bishop stared at him with wild eyes.

"Jaden. She's a dancer at Shine's on the north end," Xavier revealed, as he watched Bishop fill his nose with paraphernalia.

He wiped the white substance from his face, "The fuck she doin there?"

"Dancin, the fuck else?" Xavier let out a low chuckle.

Bishop mean-mugged him, "So why you ain't bring her ass here?"

"Nigga, you expect me to snatch a bitch in the middle of a crowded club?" Xavier said lighting up a laced blunt he had tucked behind his ear. "Besides, I thought you were over that broad when she robbed you."

Bishop stopped and thought about the question. He would have kidnapped her, but X was making sense by not doing so.

"How she looked?" Bishop asked in a quieter tone.

Xavier took a drag of his blunt before speaking, he thought carefully about how to answer the question, "She Aight, I guess. I still follow her on the gram if you wanna see. She barely posts." Xavier took out his phone and went straight to her profile before handing it to him.

Bishop cut his eyes at the tall man, "Why you follow her?"

"Stop. You know I been followed her for you after she left." Xavier lied.

He had been following Jaden well before that. He'd always catch glimpses of her when Bishop kept her locked in his house. When he had company, Jaden was to stay out of the way, with her head down, not allowed to make eye contact with any other men, at the risk of a beating. But that never stopped the men from lusting over their boss's underaged lover.

Xavier followed Jaden on Instagram after the first time Bishop posted her as his #wcw, and because Jaden already had a pretty large following, of over eight thousand people, she wouldn't have noticed.

Bishop sat down on a foldable chair and scrolled through the pictures on her page, "She den had enough time to figure her shit out and get some fuckin' sense, bring her ass to me."

"Aight," Xavier stood there listening.

"The fuck is you waitin on X?" Bishop demanded.

"You still got my phone." He shook his head.

"Ion give a fuck, this my muthafuckin' phone."

Xavier took the hint and left. He'd already poked the bear enough.

Bishop sat there, staring at the photos. He hadn't been on any social media or had a phone in some time, because he'd been lying low, hiding from the police for other violent crimes.

Sitting there gawking at Jaden's pictures, for the first time in a long time, Bishop was able to achieve a strong erection. He sat on the chair and began pleasuring himself to her, talking as if she was there with him.

"You gon make that tight pussy bleed on this dick again?" That was the last thing he said before the pills he'd taken earlier kicked in and caused him to pass out. Bishop was a sick man, but no one around him dared to speak on it.

Had Xavier not stirred up trouble, Jaden wouldn't have been in Bishop's sights again, but X had other plans, he wanted to be rid of Bishop once and for all, and stirring up his weakness was a way to do it without having to take him out himself.

And if Xavier got things his way, taking Jaden for himself would be a bonus.

♟•••••♟️