Chapter 8

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

*Ring ring*

The phone of the leader of the pack rang loudly in the peaceful and lovely morning, Jay was grunting when he heard the ring as it disturbed his beauty sleep with his mate, who was beside him.

“F*ck! Who calls me this early morning!” Jay tried to open his eyes, his hand was reaching for his phone. When he grabbed it, he opened one of his eyes to look at the numbers—it belonged to his dad. Jay immediately jolted up from his place and picked up the phone call. “What the f*ck do you want from me this early morning!” He grumbled as he was trying his best to low down his voice since his mate was still sleeping.

“Good morning son! What a lovely day, today!” His dad's tone was energetic.

“Just get to the point! I am trying to sleep!” Jay was annoyed with his bizarre behaviour.

“Fine, fine. Well did you find them? I mean the gifted child and his father?”

“You expected me to chase them that fast? It's only the first week! And for your information, it's been so long since we do your dirty sh*t. That's why we are lacking.” Jay tightened his jaw.

“Okay, okay I understand. But I can't wait for it! So I send you one of my rookies to help you guys!” Kangdae informed with contentment.

“What?!” Jay was in unbelievable with the sudden announcement from his dad—he did something without him knowing about it. A stranger that would help them find Heeseung and his son? It was a big no! They could report it to his dad when they found out that Heeseung and Yongrae were living together with them. And also apprised him that Heeseung was Sunghoon's mate all along.“Why the f*ck did you do that without asking for my permission?”

“Do you I have to Jay? Seriously, why do I have to ask for your permission?” Kangdae tsked.

“Because it is my mission!”

“I am the one who gave you the mission.”

“F*ck you! F*ck you!” Jay shouted on his phone, almost throwing it away but he had to maintain himself to prevent from waking up Jungwon.

“Well, I have to go now, Jay! See you and have fun with the rookie! And say hi to Jungwon!” Kangdae giggled and ended the call shortly as Jay was so close to punching the nearby wall, he cursed multiple times in his head.

“Jay?” A sudden voice called him, Jay turned around to see that his mate had already woken up from his sleep. His eyes were not fully opened yet as Jay found him adorable with his hair and clothes dishevelled while the duvet was covering his lower parts. “Who's that?” Jungwon's voice was rasped.

“No one's darling...” Jay moved towards Jungwon and gave him a small peck on his nose.

“Are you sure? You were looking furious earlier.” Jungwon said while closing his eyes, he shifted closer to his husband to lend him a hug.

“Yes, Jungwon.” Jay smiled to reassure him.

“Okay then...” He nuzzled his face on Jay's chest, discreetly inhaling his scents which were neroli and myrtle. The aromas that could ameliorate him within a second—he smelled like home.

“Are you still sleepy?” Jay brushed his soft locks as Jungwon shook his head in response, he wanted to spend his morning with him. “So what do you want hmm?”

“Want to cuddle...” Jungwon mumbled, he rubbed his eyes while forming a pout as Jay instantly kissed his lips. Slowly bitting his lips to access his mouth, Jay's tongue clashed inside and the kiss became intense. “Jay...” Jungwon sighed between the kiss, he could sense his mate's scents became cloying as it made him giddy.