Chapter 35 - Elely

Mostly Appropriate

Zeldris' POV:

The second we escaped from that stupid seal Elely and Bellion disappeared.

I wasn't surprised...I expected it, I let them go...

(Y/N) has suffered being away from them for so long.

I looked for her immediately and found nothing, I could even sense my brother's power faintly...and very far away.

But with her...I feel nothing.

I'd know if she were dead...I'd feel it in my...well everything.

I saw her only recently.
So...she is alive. I'm just being paranoid about her, nothing unusual I suppose.

I guess I'll just wait for the right time, and then find Bellion as she is most likely to be with him.

"Looks like the Albion's have been destroyed. Two of them, actually. In separate locations" Fraudrin says.

"Well who cares about them? They're just ancient toys, ravaged with rust" Melascula's aggravating voice speaks up.

Galand starts laughing.

All I want to do is find her...and yet these idiots are arguing about some stupid lesser Demons.

"How amusing!"

"What do you find so funny?"

"Who knew that even in this age, there'd still be people who'd stand against the Demon race? Right, I'm off!" Galand speaks up.

"You're not really thinking of heading out with your magical power still depleted?"

"What? It'll be a warm-up exercise...Or do you actually think they'll defeat me?"

I step in.

"Hold on. Have you forgotten that it was this arrogance that led to the Ten Commandments being sealed in disgrace?" I ask.

"Well, memory loss in old men can be quite severe, you know? ...And anyway, it was not just arrogance that led to us being sealed away...that was helped along by your brother and that mutt" he spits the last word and I glare at him.

How dare he talk about her like that, in front of me...

"So, which direction will you go?" Gloxinia tries to change the subject.

"Let's see" he murmurs and I sigh.

"It was just for a moment, but to the northwest, I detected power levels almost double the Albion's. The one to the south was strange, because it seemed like the Albion self-destructed. Like it's own power slammed right back into it" Gloxinia explains.

I have no idea who that first one could be,       (Y/N)'s power would be more than double an Albion, and it was momentary so it can't be her.

Meliodas must be to the South...that sounds like his Full Counter.

"Thanks a lot!" Galand pets Gloxinia's head.

"I've decided!" he shouts, shooting off into the sky.

Great.

(Y/N)'s POV:

You shoot off towards Meliodas...making sure you take your time.

You need to know where...he...is.

Just to be safe, you just need to sense him again...just once.
He won't be able to detect you.

As you fly through the sky you notice strong magical power coming from the Fairy King's Forest...is this for real? You just left and now there's a threat. Bellion is there, and King too...he will fight for his Forest, and you know Ban will protect your son.