Authors note

Ok so uh thing is, I wrote this when I was an early teen (like 14 or smt) and recently found it almost 5 years later.

I still fkn love Seven Deadly sins and thought that publishing this would be kinda cute to 'honour' younger me.

Although as I'm reading over this, I realise that I watched wayyyyyyyy too much k-dramas and twilight bc it's so mf dramatic.
Obvs this anime is really dramatic anyway but sometimes I read over certain chapters and I'm like 'wtf was I thinking???'
However I realised that editing it was extremely difficult bc removing certain scenes/chapters actually ended up altering the rest of the book.

So if you're reading a certain chapter and thinking 'wtf this bitch needs help, why is she talking about this?'

I know.
But it's too late/too much effort to change it.
So suck it up.

Disclaimer for the whores reading this: do not worry, you will get your smut, you will get your dirty sexy scenes with most of the guys so Do Not Worry. But also it's not like the entire story is dependent on sex, that's just fun for me writing it and you hoes reading it.

I also want to add that these chapters get increasingly long, the first seems so much shorter than the others that it's kinda funny.