#6

U.A High School first day.

It was now April, the entrance exam is behind me. That one long anxious week is behind me as well. I know I'll experience this anxiousness again, I mean I'm going to be a hero so my nerves will also skyrocket.

Not long after we received our results we were told what classes we were going to be put in. Each class has about 20 students in them. There were the General Studies, Support and Hero courses. I will be joining the hero class 1a. To say I was shocked was an understatement. I wanted to do well just to be able to enter U.A... I didn't think I had the potential to enter the number one hero class.

I'm glad I'm able to do this... not just for myself but for my dad as well. I know he was always proud of me, he says it every day but now I know I can make him even more proud.

Becoming a hero won't be easy, the stress alone is enough to damage someone... But that's why U.A is here to help us overcome the stress.

Today's my first day. It took me awhile to get out of bed to get ready. But here I was staring at the front door, my bag next to me. I clenched the scarf wrapped loosely around my neck, it feels as though someone is suffocating me.

"You ready?" dad said from behind me. Resting an arm on my shoulder.
"Of course I am..." that was a complete and utter lie.

"Zatanna-" "I'll be fine!" I cut him off. "I'm just a little scared." I looked up at him with the most unconvincing smile ever. He only smiled back.
"I know for a fact that if anyone can do this hero thing, it is you Zatanna Zatara... My sweet boy." tears were seen in his eyes.

"Dad!" I hugged him with all I could muster. It's been a while since I've seen dad cry. "It's time for you to go, I'm sure Uraraka is waiting for you already. Tell me all about it when you come back." he let go of me and ushered me to the door, handing me my bag.

"I love you!" I shouted as I ran down the corridor to the stairs.

"I know." he whispered.

Uraraka was indeed waiting for me just outside our complex. I ran towards her tugging my bag over my shoulders and waved to her.
She saw me and waves back with much enthusiasm. Thanks for picking up my mood.

"Good morning Ocha!" I nodded to her. "And a good morning to you Zee!" she nodded back. We started our walk to U.A, we left a bit early so that we could get familiar with the school.

After about 20 minutes of walking we finally reached U.A.

The building looked just as intimidating as ever.
"You know what the acceptance rate is right?" I asked her. "No, what is it?" we both continued to stared at the building. "300 to 1." She took a sharp inhale. "That's... A lot." "It sure is..."

"We should probably go in now..."
"Yeah..."

We made our way slowly up to the hero classes, we took our time to get familiar with the hallways and where everything was situated but the place was so big one could easily forget.

"That's class 1b, so this should be class 1a." I pointed to the overhead signs. We stopped just before the massive door.
"OH wow that's a massive door!" I panicked. "Why's it so big!" Uraraka said next to me stunned as well.
"We got this Ocha..." I held my hand to her. "Yes we do Zee." she held my hand, grip tightening. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.