#8

Hero 101

Today's the day we start our actual classes. This may be a hero school but it also contains standard normal classes such as English, Math etc...
By the time Ocha and I got to school majority of the students were here already. I walked with Ocha to her desk to talk a bit before the day starts.

"I can't wait for this afternoon!" she cheered as she sat down. I smiled at her as I sat on the desk, "I'm taking a wild guess in saying it's because we have hero training?" her smile only seemed to brighten. "It's gonna be so awesome, I hope we don't have to fight robots again." she sweat dropped.
"Your telling me!" we laughed at each others snorts which made us laugh even harder.

"Ah good morning fellow classmates- ZATANNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING! Get off the table this instant, this is unacceptable!" His hands were flying everywhere. "Iida Iida calm down see see I'm getting off the table." I slowly lowered myself onto the ground. The taller boy pushed his glasses up and bowed.

"Thank you!" I bowed back at him, "And a good morning to you too Iida."

The conversation regarding how the day will work filled in the time until our first lesson.
That lesson being with the pro hero Present Mic, who was our English teacher. He was trying to get us to say which sentence was incorrect. I could tell the whole class were thinking the same thing. So boring.

I was leaning on my elbow trying to write notes down when someone tapped my shoulder. The girl next to me got my attention, it was the girl from the exam that Kiri and I saved.

"I'm sorry for not coming to you sooner, I was nervous honestly to talk to you. But I just wanted to say thank you for saving me along with the red haired guy." She looked down at her book she was so nervous she couldn't even look at me.
"Of course, I'm glad you made it out alright. I couldn't bare the thought of leaving you behind when you were in need of help." I smiled at her. She half smiled back at me, I gave her my hand to shake. "Zatanna."
She looked down at it before shaking, "Jiro."

"Nice to meet you Jiro."
"And a pleasure to meet you Zatanna."

"Excuse me you two, are you done!"
Present Mic said, hands on his hips.
"Sorry Sir!" we both shouted out. He huffed and turned back to the board. We looked at eachother before giggling.

The day carried on, the normal classes were over. It was lunchtime now; Uraraka, Midoriya, Iida and I sat together and ate. The cook came up to us to ask us how the food was, Midoriya was fangirling I take it he really loves heros.

The class that everyone was excited for has finally arrived. The hero basic training class started now.

"I AM HERE!!! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!"
The number 1 hero himself, All Might came the door in his amazing Silver Age hero outfit.

The class ruptured with comments.
"I can't believe it's really All Might!"
"This year is really gonna be awesome!"

My heart was pounding, with all might as our teacher this year will surely be one to remember.
Midoriya in front of me was literally shaking, taking he loves heros so much and that all might was here I think he just might pass out.

" Welcome to the most important class at U.A High!" his voice boomed across the room. His voice only caused my excitement to rise, I could barely sit still.