bakukiri - movie night (smut)

top: Bakugo

bottom: Kiri

3rd person POV:

Kiri and Bakugo were sitting in the commons with Denki and a few others from their class. they were talking while Ojiro tried to teach Denki how to fold an origami frog.

Kirishima looked to his blond boyfriend, who was sitting on the floor with his feet up on the coffee table, despite Iida's objections. he was looking at something on his phone. Kiri crawled over to see what he was looking at, but Bakugo had closed out of the tab with amazon open and gone to Tumblr. 

 "aww that's such a cool quote" Kiri said, pointing at a short poem somebody had posted about gay love. Bakugo looked up at him, "do you wanna go watch a movie in my dorm?" Kiri nodded exitedly and helped his lover to his feet. they walked into Bakugo's dorm and picked out a movie, Bakugo put his arm around Kiri's waist and pulled him down onto the couch in a bear hug. the red headed one was laughing and trying to mess with his boyfriend's hair, but he kept swatting away the gentle hands. 

Kiri kissed bakugo quickly and softly after about twenty minutes, meaning for it to be quick and loving. but Bakugo had slightly different ideas. he turned Kiri's face towards him and kissed him deeply. the red head was surprised at first, but melted into the kiss shortly after. one of Bakugo's hands trailed down to his lover's waist as he pulled his body closer. the other hand laced under Kiri's bandana and his fingers grasped his hair softly. both of Kiri's hands were intertwined with his golden locks. 

Bakugo's hand that laid on Kiri's waist moved lower, gently brushing his fingertips over his ass before resting it firmly on his hip. the gentle movement had little reaction, so Bakugo bit down on his lip just soft enough to not draw blood, but hard enough for Kiri to gasp, giving the blond an opportunity to push his tongue into his mouth. tracing over his blade-like teeth and lacing their tongues together, the kiss became more and more active.

Bakugo pulled Kiri onto his lap, parting the kiss for a moment. the red head straddled the other male and they went back to their kiss while their movie played in the background. Bakugo switched off the movie and carried his boyfriend to his bed. 

Kiri laid down slightly, raised on his fore arms as Bakugo climbed on top of him, pressing his knee in between his legs. a quiet moan creeped out from under Kiri's breath. Bakugo smirked and moved his leg. he began kissing, licking, and biting down Kiri's neck, leaving small love bites and passionate bruises. a slightly louder moan echoed in the room as Bakugo bit down on a certain spot on Kiri's neck. he wiped away the little blood he had drawn and began undressing them both down to boxers.

Kiri held onto Bakugo's hair as he kissed softly down his chest, briefly flicking his tongue over his nipples, then continuing down to his v-line. he looked up, silently asking for permission to continue. Kiri muttered a pleading grant of consent, so he traveled down farther.

his lips grazing over Kiri's clothed erection as he drew a small mewl from the other male beneath him. Bakugo slowly drew back the waistband on his lover's boxers, his mouth ghosting the tip of his dick after leaving a small kitten lick to it. Kiri let out a whine and begged him softly, "Don't tease me, please." Bakugo laughed quietly and took his cock slowly into his mouth. a moan seeped down to Bakugo from Kirishima as he raised and lowered his head slowly, wrapping his tongue around his cock as he went. 

after about five minutes Kiri grasped Bakugo's hair and began thrusting into his mouth, desperately chasing an orgasm he would receive many times that night. "Kat i'm gonna cum-" Bakugo went faster, matching his lover's thrusts until his high was achieved. the blond held his mouth there until Kiri finished, then he swallowed and grinned. "I don't think I've ever done that to you before," Kiri shook his head, normally he would be face fucked, this was oddly a nice change. "I liked it though.." Bakugo nodded and crawled back on top of Kiri. "I did too, stay here" he said as he walked over to his desk and pulled out a bottle of lube and a few toys.

Kiri heard the sound of the bottle being opened, then felt a thick vibrator being pushed into his ass slowly. he moaned and Bakugo turned it on the lowest setting, prompting more moans that gained volume as the speed of the vibrator increased. "Bakugo i'm close!" Kiri whined as Bakugo pulled the toy out. but moaned again as it was replaced with his cock. 

it wasn't that Bakugo was big, he wasn't any bigger than any of his own ex's, Kiri just wasn't used to so much passion in every slow thrust. Kiri screamed out as Bakugo found a certain bundle of nerves. he kept ramming into that spot until Kiri was a moaning mess. "fuck, babe I'm gonna cum" the red head moaned louder at this. "please cum inside me, fuck, please" 

a few more deep thrusts and Bakugo reached his climax inside of his lover. Kirishima's moan ripped through his throat, but moments later it was muffled by a tender kiss from Bakugo. as the redhead caught his breath, the ash blonde reached under the pillow and pulled out a soft scarf. h wrapped it around his hands a few times and pulled it tight between them, a menacing smirk plastered on his face. 

"Don't think we're done here, angel"

________________________________________________________________________________

damn that was cringey