𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘲

Louis

****
Harry is just gazing at us, like he does towards me at the bus stop. The applauding eventually fades away and he stands up, bowing at us with a cheeky smile on his face.

When he looks directly at me realisation crosses his face and he groans.

"I lost the bet."

It's my turn to cheekily grin and I happily nod. He mutters something under his breathe and walks towards the couch, plopping himself down again.

"Everybody was peer pressuring me to sing though Lewis, have sympathy?" I shook my head, my eyes tightly shut.

If I caught sight of his damn green eyes then I knew I would be at his mercy.

I heard him sigh in defeat and lean against the couch. We almost awkwardly-hugged the last time we sat down and I wouldn't mind a redo of that.

"Louis, I'll get some vinyls out and we can eat whatever food we have left and the shit Harry brought?" Niall asked, standing up before he could respond.

"LANGUAGE!" I allowed myself to fall limp and lay against Harry, both parties freezing at the contact but neither of us made any effort to move.

Harry cautiously wrapped his arm around my waist, I was now laying against him by his chest and our breathing patterns were both butchered.

Harry was still tense and I gently moved onto my side and laid my hand in his chest as if I was tired.

I eventually felt drowsiness take over, Harry's breathing falling in sync with mine and I got more comfortable. Niall had returned and said something how "Grown up his little Lou was," and Harry muttered how Lou was his nickname for me, not Niall's.

****

That was the last thing I remember clearly before I was engulfed in a blanket that I think Perrie laid over us, heat wrapping around me. Harry also subconsciously started playing with my hair and I made little groans of pleasure every once in a while.

I must've knocked out after a while, I woke up to the cold of my couch and Harry looming over me. He got down to me and whispered how he needed to start getting home, and I protested how he should stay here.

With me.

He smiled and shook his head. "The couch isn't that comfortable," he confessed and I drowsily giggled and tugged him towards me like I was going to tell him a secret.

"We can sleep in my bed," He flushed bright red and cleared his throat before responding,

"You mean to cuddle?" I nodded and he smiled, still bright red in the face while considering it.

"I don't have anything comfortable to sleep in,"

"Boxers" I yawned out, not exactly helping his already-flushed face.

He just nodded and picked me up, I complained because he was trying to show off how strong he is but I got quiet and just snuggled into his chest.

He was really warm.

We arrived at my room and he laid me down on my bed, I sighed and dug my face into the pillow, smelling myself in it.

"Can you undress yourself?" I frowned and shook my head, my jeans had started to feel weird and stiff and my button-up uncomfortable, but my bed was comfortable and I wasn't planning on leaving it anytime soon.

"Can Niall undress you?" Harry seemed a bit awkward and I frowned again, scrunching my nose.

"Why can't you?"