Chapter 62- A Secret revelation

I wonder
If you
Are too good to be true

The next day, they will be up early to get to T-Mobile Arena, where the Billboard Awards will be held. There will be some rehearsal and seating checks for tomorrow.

They were so grateful towards their Agency Bighit that took extra precautions for their protection. Extra bodyguards and security were around the boys and the two soulmates.

The two soulmates would love to go to the venue with the crew, but they would instead shop and spend their credit cards in Vegas.

Samiya will do your styling for the awards night as you will be with one of Bangtan Tv's crews taking videos and photos. You will sit with the boys in the same row.

-Earlier that morning-

Taehyung didn't want you to get out of bed. After cuddling for a while, he was fully awake and alert. After he wanted a few kisses, you were then be allowed to get ready.

"Good morning darling, why don't we just stay in bed and hang out" he grunts as he caresses your arms, pecks your neck repeatedly, and kisses you on your shoulder

"Good morning darling, why don't we just stay in bed and hang out" he grunts as he caresses your arms, pecks your neck repeatedly, and kisses you on your shoulder. The tickling sensation on your sensitive skin makes you giggle softly.

His eyes sparkle as you smile sincerely at him, turning around on your back, smirking at him, "Morning baby. Didn't you have enough of me yesterday afternoon?" raising your eyebrow teasingly as you caress his cheek.

As Taehyung smirked, his pout grew, "Not nearly enough, ugh..." he gave you few kisses on your already swollen lips,"...we're going to rehearse today. Without you around me, I will be so restless...how quickly will you return. I'm pretty sure that you will be out all day with Samiya because she always shops for hours, and only Jin-Hyung is capable of keeping up?"

Your eyes are drawn to his intense gaze: "Have you ever shopped with Eujin and your mom?" You asked him in a smile, imagining how the boys in his household would feel.

He groaningly fell back on the bed. "Oh my gosh...you're going to be gone all day...tell Me, Cheong, to bring you to the venue. If I don't see you for four hours, I'm going to go into cardiac arrest. Jin-Hyung will start complaining the moment we arrive."

Knowing Jin-Oppas' clingy issues made you laugh a little. The situation is not much better with Taehuyng. I can't wait for the other soulmates to show up. You will have as much fun as the 7 Bangtan Bells.

"How about once you get back to the hotel, we can have some quality time...I'll be all yours." Messing a little with his bed hair. While looking at your handsome soulmate, you catch your breath. The ARMY would kill to be in your position right now. You were already nervous if Taelove's Chinese fans found out you were the very lucky soulmate. Your house will be a hunting ground for them.

"Okay, kiss me again, then you can get ready for your shopping date," he asked pleadingly as he hovered over you.

Your arms snaked around his neck, allowing you to gently pull him down towards you, feeling his heart racing as you gave him a kiss filled with promises... Despite your lips leaving him, he still seemed dazed as you leapt up from bed and went straight to the showers.