Mai maa bana chahti hoon.

Ok I will like to skip the hospital emotional roller coaster ride.

Preeran in their bedroom.

Preeta is standing by the window, thinking about Rakhi's pain of  Sherlyn losing her baby. Karan enters but she does not realize it.

Karan: Preeta...

No response.

Karan : Preeta.

Still no response , so he stands in front of her  and snaps his finger .

Preeta: arre kya hua.

Karan : what are you thinking about?

Preeta: nothing, woh ....

Preeta: Karan,rakhi maa is very sad today. Lekin, I know that Sherlyn is an evil woman, but the child was innocent.

Karan: hmmm

Preeta: aur Rakhi maa is very heartbroken. She had so many dreams for the baby. I had never seen her this broken. It really hurts my heart to see in that condition.

Karan: I know, maa had so many dreams for the baby but now...

Preeta: Karan, Rakhi maa has always given life. She has always spread happiness and joy to everyone. She always gave me nothing but love. Karan I want the two of us to give her life.

Karan: matlab

Preeta: matlab, Karan," mai maa bana chahti hoon".

Ranjhna, naino ki teer chal gaye...

Someone was standing by the window and thus heard everything that was said.

Meanwhile Dadi wala bakra had found out about Mahira's involvement in Sherlyn's accident. He angrily went to confront Mari hui.

He entered and threw a vase on the floor. Mahira was startled.

Mahira: what the hell, kya bakwass.

Prithvi: backwass, because of your stupidity meri Sherlyn baby is in trouble. She lost her baby.

Mahira: nahi, I did not do anything on purpose. Mai...

Prithvi: oh shut up, this is all your fault, I will kill you.

They both started strangling each other.

Ok that's it. Sorry for a very short  update. But I am so excited for the upcoming track  . Also guess Karan's reaction.

Signing off,
Petra❤️❤️
Do vote, comment and share. Promise to update a longer and more interesting one