CONSPIRACY

Ok so I will skip the previous drama of kundali bhagya , from 19 July to 20 August.

After dadi wala bakra's stupid suggestion, everyone went to the hospital in question. They were waiting for the reports in the hallway. Preeta was feeling uneasy, she thought it was because of the drama that took place. The nurse came out with the reports and the ground slipped from everyone's feet . The reports proved Rajat's chacha's accusations true.

Karan could not believe it . He knew in his heart that he was innocent. True ,he had a few one night stands with some women but definitely not Sonakshi But he always used protection. Besides he was never interested in Sonakshi.  A million thoughts were running through his head. He looked at Preeta and was scared about what she thought of him . At that point only Preeta mattered.

Seeing this opportunity Prithvi and  Sherlyn kept adding fuel to the fire.

Sherlyn: mummy ji, this means that Sona is Karan's first wife. According to the law he is not allowed to have two wifes right? We have to fix this before the police finds out or else Karan might  go to jail for rejecting his first wife.

Everyone was quiet because they knew Sherlyn was right. Karan was still looking at Preeta.

Bani dadi: puttar, how can we throw Preeta out she is pregnant with twins.

Rakhi: yes dear Preeta is our highest priority.

"Enough!! ", Preeta shouted. " I am not pregnant, and I can never..."

Everyone: what do you mean?

Before Preeta could continue, Karan interrupted.

Karan: maa Preeta had a miscarriage two days ago.

Rakhi almost fainted while Karan and Preeta were looking tearfully at each other. Karan had just protected his wife's image and feelings. The Luthras kept on mourning. Annoyed at the sudden development , Rajat's chachu interrupted.

"What is wrong with you all, you are deviating from the current issue, your son had an amorous relationship with Sonakshi and as a result had an illegitimate child. Haan, Preeta what were you saying that I was lying. This is the truth your husband is a cheap, disgusting casanova."

"Enough , uncle . You have all said enough about my character. I agreed that I used to be quite flirtatious in the past. Everyone including Preeta knows this , but I never had any relationship with Sonakshi, I really respected our friendship and made sure to never cross that line. Also in 2017, Sonakshi was in London, while I was in Mumbai . That was the same year I met Preeta. I was focused on my career and was not  interested in love or marriage. Preeta changed me. She made me fall in love with her. Preeta is my first love and she will always be because I love her and only her." Karan blurted out.

But Kareena interupted," lekin Karan you have a child with Sonakshi and the reports proved it. I don't know how this is possible but what do we do now"

Meanwhile, Prithvi had sneakily called the police and informed them that Karan Luthra was abusing his wife and refusing to accept her and their child. The police arrived there and tried to arrest Karan. The Luthras were arguing with them.

Seeing what was going on , Preeta stood up and went to the police inspector.

" Inspector, there is no need to arrest anyone. Sonakshi is Karan's first wife and according to the law , he is not allowed to have two wives. It's okay I will leave Karan ."

Karan shouted," what nonsense, what are you saying ? Preeta, this is definitely some one's plan. Trust me I have nothing to do with this."

Preeta replied," haan Karan I know you are innocent and I trust you a lot because I love you a lot and my love can never betray me. But we have no proof of your innocence and I cannot watch you go to jail"

Karan started begging Preeta, but she refused. She called Shristi and asked her to follow her back to the Arora house. Karan held Preeta's hand tightly, but she jerked it away and left. Karan fell with a thud on the floor and started crying. Preeta had just left him and it hurt him more than the accusations.

Meanwhile , Preeta and Shristi reached Mumbai. Preeta hugged her mother and told her everything. The three of them cried their hearts out . Sarla hugged her daughter, but suddenly she felt heavy weight on her shoulder. Preeta had fainted on her. She took Preeta to her bedroom and told Shristi to call the doctor.

The doctor came and checked Preeta, she waited for Preeta to regain consciousness before saying anything.

" Preeta , you should be very careful and not stress yourself in this condition"

Sarla: what do you mean doctor, what condition?

Doctor: Mrs Arora your daughter is three months pregnant.

Sarla : what? Are you sure?.

Doctor: yes I sent her blood sample to the hospital and her report came out positive. I advise her to avoid any stress and take care of herself. Here are some medications. I will take my leave. Namaste.

Sarla and Preeta were shocked.

Preeta: mai pregnant hoon, maa. But the doctor at the hospital said that...

Sarla: Preeta , I told you right. The dai maa cannot be wrong.

Preeta: This means the fake report was someone's plan. Oh God , Karan I have to save him.

Sorry guys for taking so long in updating the story. I am frustrated with Kundali bhagya's current track. Hope you liked it. Do vote, comment and follow me. Thank you 😁 and love y'all infinitely.