SUHAG ...OOPS 😜😜

Preeran's bedroom.

Karan stood still without blinking for a few seconds. He could not digest what he had  just heard. Did he hear right? The Preeta Arora wanted to be a mom, the mother of his child  . He just hugged her and kissed every part of her face.

Karan: Preeta you have no idea how happy I am. But wait... Are you sure about this? I mean I thought you wanted to wait a little till we solve some issues I mean.

Preeta: no I am ready...  I.. I... mean . I just want to bring happiness into the family again.

Karan: I know but I don't want to force you into anything. Are you sure you are ready?

Preeta: haan, I am

Karan: okay, I am going I check on mom.

He cups her face.

Karan: I will be right back

Karan leaves.

Preeta: oh God I hope I made the right decision.

Meanwhile, Karan was jumping and singing. He was so happy but can you blame him, he had been starved for too long.

He was so happy and constantly smiling. He was passing in front of Dadi's bedroom, but he stopped when he heard something. He stopped and stood by the door to listen.

Dadi: Kareena , I hope that Preeta listens to us and does what we tell her to.

Kareena: haan mom. I also hope that she agrees to do what we told her.

Karan : What are they talking about , what did they tell Preeta.

Dadi: puttar I pray Preeta talks to Karan and both of them give us a grandchild.

Kareena: I hope so mom.

Karan was a little heartbroken. He thought Preeta wanted the child because  she loved him and wanted to provide them with a symbol of their love . He suddenly realised that Preeta had been manipulated  by his grandmother and aunt. He felt angry at them but most  especially Preeta. He reversed and went back to their  bedroom to confront Preeta.

Immediately he entered into the room , he saw Preeta coming out of the bathroom, drying her hair. Her face looked, so pure that Karan could not help but smile. He kept admiring her whiles reminiscing all the memories spent with her . He started moving closer to her but stopped when she asked him what he was doing. Hearing her voice ,all the anger came rushing to his veins.

Karan: what am I doing?  Really? What are you doing?

Preeta: kya, what is wrong  ? Why are you so angry?

Karan: Preeta ,tell me something, do you really want the baby ?

Preeta: haan, yes , kyu

Karan(angrily shouts): lies. You are lying to me. You are just listening to bua. RIGHT!!

Preeta: mai

Karan(softly): why, I am not forcing you. I want you to be happy. I ...

Unexpectedly , Preeta cut him off with a kiss which became wild and passionate within a few seconds . Preeta started unbuttoning his shirt, whiles Karan untied her dori. He was so confused, he didn't know what was happening, but he liked it and wanted it to last forever. Before they realised they were on the bed naked with Karan hovering over her. He kissed her and said' I love you'. Preeta smiled and nodded saying' I love you too, always and ever'. Karan winked at her pulled the duvet over them and the rest was history.

(Sorry I don't know anything about mature content so I found it hard to write since I don't know how to write. Please forgive me).

Next morning.

The sun's rays seeped into a certain couple's room.  Karan was clearly irritated and was mumbling something in his sleep. He tried turning to the other side of the bed but couldn't . He opened his eyes to see what was rudely restricting his movements. But he was greeted with the most beautiful face ever. He smiled at her and remembered what had happened between them the previous night. He looked  down and saw Preeta in his shirt with messy hair whiles he was in just his boxers. He smiled and run his hand through his hair. He pulled her closer to his chest and pecked her lips.

Preeta  woke up with the movement . She looked into his eyes and down to his chest and saw several lipstick marks on his chest. He remembered what had happened and her face turned red , she quickly tried to get up,but Karan was faster , he pulled her resulting in her body colliding with his. Karan tucked away her hair which was preventing him from seeing her pretty face.

Karan: arree , kya hua.
  You are blushing. But the question is why would you be blushing. Ah yes, someone had a jolly good time last night.

Ok now Preeta couldn't handle the teasing, her face burned up. She tried to get up, but Karan wouldn't let her.

Preeta: Karan chodo mujhe.

Karan: oh why babydoll, why would I leave you.

Preeta (struggling): Karan... leave ...me

Karan: ok fine, but only on one condition.

Preeta(annoyed): What?

Karan: morning kiss.

Preeta: chee

Karan: really, chee?. Are you the same wild girl who...

Preeta: okay fine. Close your eyes first.

Karan( closes his eyes) : okay, I am waiting.

He closed his eyes but didn't get anything. He decided to wait a little longer. After waiting for a little longer, he got tired and opened his eyes. He was shocked when he realised Preeta had fooled him . Preeta  had ran away to the bathroom and locked it.

Karan: I will get back at you kareli.

Preeta: really, hahahaha 😂😂😂 , I can't wait.

Ok that's it, do vote and comment. Thank you 😁😁😁😁😁