2. Control

I don't care if it hurts;
I want to have control.

Welcome To Hell..

Her grip on his shoulder loosen hearing those words. She started feeling suffocated, her hands started sweating. She felt alot of emotions like pain, hate, regret, anger and much more. Her breathing rate increases.

His smirk grew wider looking at her panic figure. She came out of her daze when everyone started clapping. The light turned on. She freed herself from his grip and moved towards restroom.

Everyone was amazed by her behaviour. Noami was about to go behind her when a rough yet soft hand stopped her by holding her wrist. She looked behind to meet his cold yet warm eyes. Just as she was about to argue with him she saw Taehyung going behind Ryung. She again turned towards jungkook.

"Let me go. She needs me." She said trying to release her hand from his grip which was tight but not painful.  "She don't need you, she needs her husband." He sternly said looking straight into her eyes. "Just let me go mr.---" she was cut off by taehyung's mom who was standing in center while holding a mic.

"Sorry for the interruption ladies and gentleman. I request you all to continue the dance and enjoy the party. I assure that there is nothing to worry about." She said with a smile. Soon the light turned dim and romantic music started playing. Couples started dancing.

"Let's dance." Jungkook said and drag Noami towards the center. He put her one hand on her waist and pulled her closer. "I don't want to dance with you" she protested while trying to get away from him. "But you have to." His grip on her waist tighten with his statement. "And who are you to decide that." She asked gritting her teeth. They slowly started moving with the music. "Your Boyfriend." He causualy said. Her eyes widden hearing his words. "You are my nothing. You are just a stranger whom I bumped into for the forth time in a day." She said rolling her eyes.

"Exactly. Don't you think it's the fate. God wants us to be together." He said while raising his one eyebrow in questioning manner. "Fuck you." She said all anoyed because of his cockyness. "Gladly. But not here. How about my place." He said with smirk. "Jeon Jungkook. I swear I will kill you." She said turning all red because of anger. Her eyes shoting dragger at her. Somehow jungkook found it cute he liked how she is clenching and unclenching her jaw. He chunkled at her cuteness which he himself didn't know.

Meanwhile....

"Calm down Ryung." She said to herself looking into the mirror above the sink like talking with her own reflection. "You can fight. You are confident don't lose yourself infront of him. Don't submit to him instead fight against him. You are not weak. Don't let him control you." She kept on repeating those thing while looking in the mirror which somehow helped her to calm down and turn out to be more confident.