3. Beginning

"Every ending is a new beginning, we just don't know it at the time."

Taehyung

Taehyung.....

A/n's POV

Taehyung marched towards his wife who is standing in someone else's embrace. He stood few inches away from them and kept staring at her with angery eyes. She was about to say something but the person she was dancing with was fast enough to speak. "Who are you?" His question triggered tae more. He looked at the poor boy with a frown. "Who am I, huh?? I am her husband. You got any problem with that." He slightly yelled at the end and pull Ryung towards him.

"And you, stop hoeing around." He whispered so that no one can here him and dragged her out. Looking at the scene Noami gasped and followed the furious man.

He dragged her towards his car with Noami tailing behind. "My taetae is here to take me....." Ryung sang as she enjoyed being dragged by her husband. "Slow down my leg is hurting. " she said with a pout.

"Taehyung!! Taehyung, please wait." Hearing Naomi's voice he stoped. "What you want now? Is these not enough for you!!" He snaped at her pointing at Ryung during last sentence. "It's not a big deal. She is just drunk and she had been drunk in the past too. Why are you overreacting?" "Before, she was nothing to me. But now she is. Don't misunderstand, My reputation is something I care about. Not her."

His words worked as a fule in Noami's anger. "Pepole like you don't deserve being loved. I really hate you." "We should not hate anyone. We should love everyone. Right taetae!?" Ryung said and looked towards tae to get a reply but turned towards Noami due to disappointment. "But some people like him don't deserve it." She said and left.

Taehyung looked at his drunk wife only to see her pouting. "Is she angry on you. Don't worry she w..will forgive." "I don't need her forgiveness." He said and walked towards his car with a blank expression.

He pushed her on the passenger seat and he sat on the driver seat. Ryung was sing a song while dancing on her seat which annoyed him more. He stopped the car and pulled Ryung's arm due to which she stopped singing.
She was confused and afraid. "Stop moving and don't you dare make any noise. Understand? " he said while gritting his teeth. She gulp and nodded.

Tae's POV

She is really getting on my nerves now. How can she dance with a stranger!!! If she don't care about her image atleast she would have thought about mine. She is the wife of a billioner now, what if someone had recognised her!!! She is so careless. Just wake up tomorrow Mrs. Kim, you will never even think of drinking after that.