Its only you, no one else (Kagehina)

Thanks! Toru_Ishikawa

For giving me a few ideas! So here's your Kagehina Fanfic though its not exactly what you wanted TvT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A Kagehina Fanfic~

Kageyama POV

The first time I saw him, I thought he was incredible and kinda annoying but that's not the point. Despite all the rude comments and the cold glares I gave him, I actually admire him alot. Ever since he re-crowned me the king,even as joke...

I have been so delightful ever since that day that I almost got over my anxiety of being called 'The King Of The Court'. Hinata gave my nickname a new meaning and I love myself now. It's too good to be true if to be believed.  

Of course, I never had thought of him as a great person ever since the day we first met. I did feel like he was a admirable player, but it came to me as a surprise that he could hit my insane tosses.

 When we first met, we were strong enemies and it feels silly when I thought about Hinata's speech that day sobbing and telling me that he would definitely defeat me in high school. It was very comical when we both found out we were together. Should have taken a picture of Hinata's face that day it looked so funny.....and.....cute. BACK TO THE POINT. Why are you always on my mind....

Hinata Shoyo.

I got to admit, he is absolutely wonderful. If he had proper practice in his middle school days, no doubt he would have become an excellent player but as for now,  he has to work on his shitty receives for now, oh god I really need to work on my language.

 Could I just go on about how happy I felt when he just supported me without thinking how I treated him in the past. He accepts me for who I am....only Miwa and his grandpa knew him well but I think  Hinata is slowly coming on to the list too.  ( I'm sorry I don't know what honorific Kageyama would just for his sister. I really don't want to be rude I just wasn't sure about it) 

I want to stay on the court with Hinata forever, but sadly I know that's not gonna happen. However as long as I can set to him during high school I will be satisfied. His glimmering eyes when I set the ball towards him, his ear to ear grinning face when the ball hits the floor of the other side of the net, and his  angelic and cute actions....WAIT that's the second time. Gosh, I must be dreaming. 

Narrator POV

Kageyama found himself thinking about Hinata AGAIN. He pulls himself out of his thoughts as he goes to the kitchen to grab a glass of  milk because why not? Did you know drinking warm milk at midnight helps you sleep.

 Well that was out of topic anyways, Kageyama felt absolutely strange because of the thoughts he has been having lately, about Hinata. Every night, everytime, when he wasn't playing volleyball, Hinata and milk was all he could think about. Well thinking about which milk he should drink was normal anyways, thinking about Hinata wasn't.

And today was Day thirty-two.

Yes, ever since he has been thinking about tangerine, he kept a record of how many days it had been since it started. It was a surprise indeed but it didn't exceed the amount of excitement he had when Hinata was more than happy to hit Kageyama's insane tosses even if it was hundred times and that, teared him up every night. 

Kageyama felt really inspired by him....Hinata was also the first ever friend also, a proper one, he has ever made. His middle school wasn't exactly the happiest. He was feared by everyone in his school, getting hateful glares from his teammates and finally, having no friends.