Don't go...(Asanoya)

A Asanoya fanfic~

Hi y'all this is my first Asanoya angst so I hope ya like it!

~

It was a cold, beautiful winter morning and so cold that many people wouldn't dare step outside since it was so chilly and the temperature was quite . However, a certain small ball of energy was playing in the park with snow, laying in the snow and making snow man's and angels. 

No it wasn't Hinata because he was spending the weekend at Kageyama's. (If I get at least 3 votes imma make a Kagehina weekend one-shot or it depends how long its gonna go)

Well it was the one and only Guardian Of Karasuno.....Nishinoya Yuu!

Noya absolutely loved the snow, the beauty it held and how delicate it was. Even though Noya may not seem like this kind of person, he like to appreciate lovely and delicate things. well a certain delicate person,well he used to be. 

The snow was cold, delicate and simply astonishingly beautiful. He rolled around the snow completely covered in the white frost until he felt the coldness reach up his spine.

He quickly wore his coat because he wanted to lay on the snow and when he did, he began dreaming about a certain someone. Not  that this happened rarely, in fact it happened quite often to the point Noya didn't even realize where he was. And it could happen at any place, be it at practice too. The certain person he was thinking about was.....

His Ace, Asahi.

Ever since Asahi and their team won against Data Tech, the nervous ace has been feeling more confident and bold lately. Not that Noya didn't like it, it was the other way around...Noya absolutely loved it. 

The way Asahi looked in Noya's eyes with unwavering confidence, and no doubt he looked much better than when he was scared of spiking a single ball that affected him so much, he eventually withdrew from volleyball but he did come back and Noya was very happy when Asahi did. 

And with confidence came boldness. Asahi once thought it would be a good idea to drink and he tagged Noya along and god knows why he had to tag Noya along. 

Asahi hid that fact from the team and so did Noya, he didn't want to expose the fact he drank too and Asahi looked so hot. He drank too much and suddenly lean into Noya but much to Noya's disappointment he never got a kiss from  the drunk third year.

'Bold Asahi is so damn sexy.' 

While he was laying in the snow day-dreaming about the not-so-holy Jesus himself, and it was like when the god's name was called he had appeared. A figure which Noya was very familiar with, hovered over his body which was chilling in the snow. (get it chilling- haha-okay i'll stop now) 

The figure which was obviously Asahi, came up to Noya and booped his nose. Asahi smiled as he did that action while Noya just stared at his nose while Asahi was 'booping' it.

"Hey Noya! What are you doing here in the cold?"

"Hwello! I'm playing in the snow as you can see. Its fun you should try it too."

"But isn't it too cold for that Noya? If you want to, Do you wanna grab a cup of coffee?"

"I would love too! But I want hot choclate milk with marshmello's!"

Asahi softly giggled, "Alright Noya, you wish is my command."

"E-eh! Cmon- stop with the cheesy jokes already." Noya slightly blushed as Asahi smirked knowing he had succeeded on making his shawty blush.