23- Miami

When George woke up it took him a second to realise where he was. Then it took him longer to remember why he was naked and clinging onto Dream.

Holy shit!

He felt a hand combing through his hair and he smiled widely as the events from yesterday came back to him: the movie, the kiss, the feeling of Dream's skin on his, the feeling of Dream... inside him. It had barely sunken in yet.

George moved his head up to look at Dream who took his hand away from his hair and smiled back.

"Morning Gogy."

"Morning Dreamie" He mocked his raspy, morning voice.

Dream chuckled. "It's eleven thirty. We were meant to get up early with the others to explore Miami."

"Mmmh. I'm too comfy."

Gently nudging George's head off his chest, Dream sat up, revealing his bare chest. "Too bad."

He got out of the bed and walked over to his bag of clothes. When George realised he was staring, he quickly looked away, trying to play it cool.

As soon as he was dressed, Dream sat on the side of the bed and moved his hand to rub George's arm.

"You've gotta get up. You don't want anyone getting suspicious do you?"

George just replied with a sigh and he sat up.

"There's a small problem..." His voice was quiet and shy.

"What is it Georgie?"

"I don't think I can walk." He admitted and looked away to hide his blush.

Dream laughed but felt a little guilty because he was the one who got him into this situation.

"Did I go too hard on you?"

"No! Not at all" George paused and looked towards Dream and spoke even quieter. "I... really enjoyed it."

The blonde's face lit up. "Me too." 

He placed a kiss on George's forehead and walked back to his bag to pick out some clothes for George to wear. he threw a lime green shirt in the direction of the bed and then picked out the smallest pair of sweats that he could find, which were still too big for George when he put them on. Luckily I never pack lightly.

The moment George had all the clothes on, Dream picked George up off the bed, causing him to gasp. The smaller boy wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and his legs around his waist, letting the blonde support his thighs.

He managed to open the en suite, still holding George in his arms and he placed the small boy by the shower. He was very tempted to undress them both and shower together but he decided that would be moving too fast seeing as they only got together yesterday.

They agreed that George would have the first shower and then Dream would. After that, Dream helped George back to his room to brush his teeth and put on some clothes that fit him better.

Once they were fully ready, George could walk a lot better, only having to be supported by Dream a bit.

They decided they were ready to see the others who were noisily splashing around in the outdoor pool.

Dream walked out to the pool with George clinging onto his arm, limping. When they got out, the brunette let go so they didn't draw any suspicion. But that just made him limp even more. Once they were in the water it though, was less obvious so they could relax about it for now.

"Hey look guys, Dream and George are finally up!" Karl screeched.

All heads turned their way. 

"Morning" Dream spoke.

"Actually it's afternoon now." Sapnap grumbled, giving them a subtle look.

"Right sorry about that. How did you sleep?"

"Horribly" Quackity spoke up, swimming towards them. "There were people having sex in a room nearby. Did you hear them too?"

George's eyes widened and his face went bright red. Dream just played it cool but he was laughing internally. "Yeah I heard them. They were so loud. Dis you hear them, George?"

Not able to form a proper sentence, Georg just nodded.

"Tell me about it. And Sap wouldn't even let us find out who it was!" He shot an annoyed look at Sapnap who scoffed.

"If we were having sex, you wouldn't want people going up to our door and listening in." He defended.

"They wouldn't care! We're never going to see them again!"

Sapnap turned back to look at Dream and George. "You don't know that." He waded a little closer to them. "Oh I've been meaning to ask..." His voice quietened so that his boyfriends couldn't hear. "Can I talk to you guys later?"

George gulped.

~736 words~

Cliff hanger!

I can't remember if I've done this emoji before but here you go: 🔖

-Esme