love at first sight

On the first day of a new school year the three friends were walking through out the halls.

Mika: can you guys believe it were in 9th grade.

Miles: you said the same thing about kindergarten through 8th grade Mika as long as we are still alive were gonna go through these grades so be quite please.

Mika: oh quite your just mad that I woke you up early.

Miles: early! You woke me up at 5 in the morning maybe ray will let me sleep at swag.

Mika: I got good sleep though and I'm fired up for cheerleading.

Miles: that's because you went to bed at 7:30 you didn't even eat dinner last night.

Mika: because I needed my sleep.

Chapa: alright come on miles I need your help with my locker lock.

Miles: coming.

Mitch comes in to get his 20 bucks from the whole school you know his daily routine he's been in 9th grade for 8 years.

Mitch: okay everybody single file line and I want my 20 bucks or else he cracks his knuckles.

Mika: I can't believe he's charging girls to pay this year she puts 20 bucks in the jar.

Chapa: I can't believe he's in 9th grade for the eighth time you guys no he's like 38 messing with little kids right she gives him 20.

Miles: that's illegal right he gives Mitch 20.

Mika: yeah well I gotta go see ya later.

Then we meet young Bose by the way everyone is fourteen.

Mika is walking down the hall then she sees a kid getting pinned to a locker.

Mitch: alright kid I've been nice because you're new here but give me 20 bucks now!

Bose: I don't have 20 bucks p-p-put me d-d-down just put me down he starts crying.

Mitch: aww do you need your mommy stop stuttering dummy!

Bose: not again.

Mitch takes his hat and glasses and throws them on the floor.

Bose: h-h-h-hey give those back I c-c-can't see without those and my dad gave me that hat p-p-please.

Mitch: oh quite kid you don't talk-

Mika: hey hey Mitch here she gives him twenty bucks so Mitch will leave him alone.

Mitch: you got lucky this time but someday she won't be here to protect you.

Mitch puts him down then leaves.

Mika picks his glasses and hat up then walks up to him.

Bose: I don't have any money please don't hurt me he sits down on the floor and cries.

Mika: hey calm down I won't hurt you she rubs his hand to calm him down here stand up.

She puts his glasses and hat on.

Bose: t-t-thanks n-n-n-no one has ever done that for me.

Mika: your welcome hey you're new here aren't you.

Bose: y-y-yeah how do you know.

Mika: cause you don't know Mitch bilsky he's the biggest bully in the whole school and there's 4 of them but don't worry I got your back.

Bose: thanks so what's your name I'm Bose.

Mika: it's Mika nice to meet you. When you said not again what did you mean?

Bose: I'm always g-g-getting picked on people mess with my hearing aid and that's the only way I can hear my d-d-dad gave me his lucky hat and I've worn it every day since I was five and I can't s-s-s-see without my glasses.

Mika: aww you just need the right friend and I'll help you out.

Bose: t-t-thanks. See ya later?

Mika: yeah.

In case you were wondering what bose looked like he looks like this:

Just with glasses and a hearing aid.