Lunch

Mika was getting out of science class and on her way to lunch when she runs into her twin brother miles.

Miles: so what's up with you and nerd boy.

Mika: one it's nothing and two he's not a nerd he's actually pretty cool to me he is and I actually wanna ask him to the arcade.

Miles: please he doesn't want to hang with you you're popular nerds like him are scared of people like us.

Mika: whatever anyway I'll show you he just needs the right friend plus I was just like him last year you know.

Miles: so what your different now if you wanna stay popular and keep your reputation stay away from that nerd boy and any other nerd around here.

Mika: leave me alone Miles I'll do whatever I want

Miles: whatever don't come crawling and crying when Bose says no.

Mika: I wouldn't dare come crawling back to you.

                 In the lunch room

Mika: gets her lunch then sees Bose sitting by himself then she also sees him reading her favorite book. She walks over to him and says hello but he doesn't respond she taps his shoulder then he looks at her with a smile showing his dimples he stands up grabs mika's arm and goes to the library.

Bose turns his hearing aid up and sits down in a seat and gestures for Mika to sit next to him she obeys.

Mika: so why are we in the library?

Bose: this is were I go to have peace and quiet it's my safe place.

Mika: cool I notice your a fan of harry potter.

Bose: y-y-yeah I love these books I-I  just need to get the rest of the collection.

Mika: I actually have the entire collection at my house maybe you can borrow them sometime.

Bose: thanks hey you mind I-I-if I read to you?.

Mika: sure.

While Bose is reading Mika puts her head on his shoulder and rubs his arm.

Bose starts hiccuping and Mika gets off of him and pats his back.

Mika: are you okay Bose what's wrong.

Bose:just the hiccups I'm fine.

Mika: well here drink some water she hands him am unopened bottle of water.

Bose: thanks he smile at her which makes Mika blush.

Bose: you know I'm running for student body president this year you think you could vote for me.

Mika: of course.

Note: the next chapter will be written off of one of my favorite youtubers dhar Mann there was one video that truly inspired me so I'm going to turn it into a chapter for my book some things will be left out but replaced with something better.