Epilogue

As the Flash reverses and undoes the Rock of Ages timeline, he returns to a point a little while after the Justice League battles Steppenwolf. But Flash's time jump causes transtemporal anomalies due to the large magnitude of the jump. The Flash from the Rock of Ages timeline merges into one from the current timeline to create a single Flash and Cyborg mysteriously vanishes. The heroes are startled at the disappearance of Cyborg but are overwhelmed by what comes after. The Flash then narrates to the team about the horrors that had transpired during the Rock of Ages timeline and warns them to hurry the fortifications and strengths needed to stop Darkseid's invasion. The Martian Manhunter with some help from Wonder Woman's lasso confirm that Flash is telling the truth.

All the heroes prepare for the upcoming battle. Wonder Woman trains Tatsu, Dinah and Helena in the Hall of Justice while Superman prepares for Lois to be kept safe with much more precautions in the Bat-cave with Batman. Barbara gets new equipment ready for the heroes with upgraded armors and uniforms for the heroes with the help of Ryan Choi. Barbara gets information through her computers from an anonymous source that Apokoliptian forces have landed on Australia and have begun attacking. Meanwhile in the Bat-cave, Darkseid has boom tubed inside and is about to kill Lois. Batman blocks the omega beam and Superman manages to temporarily subdue Darkseid, but Batman is killed by the omega beam that was meant for Lois. Superman hears a fading heartbeat in the Bat-cave which enrages him in his one-versus-one against Darkseid. The final battle has begun. As the battle goes, Barbara keeps getting anonymous messages about the whereabouts of the Apokoliptians trying to install Anti-Life absorb-and-broadcast devices throughout the world and sends heroes to intercept them accordingly. One such intercept location arises from Hong Kong, in an area where Dinah's old dojo used to be. The Birds, assisted by Mera find the place to be abandoned but are hit with a ambushed by the Furies who seem to have memory flashes from a possible alternated future (caused by the remnant effects of transtemporal anomalies from Flash's time jump). When the Birds start fighting the Furies, they get similar flashes to the alternate timeline as a result of a surge. The two teams fight to almost the death. Lashina fights Helena, Dinah takes on Gilotina, Tatsu takes on Mad Harriet and Mera battles Stompa and Bernadeth.  The battle ends as the Birds knock the Furies out unconscious before taking rest. But to their surprise, Mad Harriet rises back up from and barges straight into Dinah only to be stopped by a crossbow bolt from Helena straight through her heart, which slightly pierces the arm sleeve of Dinah's trench-coat. A strong roar sounds and the skies clear, signifying that the Justice League and the heroes of the Earth have emerged victorious. Barbara later confirms that the forces of Darkseid had been successfully stopped. 

The battle goes on for about two consecutive days and nights. There are enormous casualties, damage to property and not all of the heroes are saved even though the League and the heroes do their absolute best to minimize all the damage. The heroes begin rebuilding the world immediately with Superman spearheading the rebuilding, the major stronger heroes working on the more complicated and major structures, while the lesser-powered heroes working on smaller and smaller-scale structures. Dinah and Helena help rebuilding schools, flower shops and other related buildings all around the world, travelling around with the Bat-plane while Tatsu and Barbara help in the rebuilding of libraries, technological establishments and related structures with the aid of Wonder Woman and her invisible jet. Ryan Choi and the Flash look around the world for Cyborg while doing their part to help with the rebuilding, but with very little results apart from the occasional abnormal energy surges at certain places. They discard these surges as they could have emerged from Apokoliptian beings from the recent invasion.

A funeral is held for Bruce Wayne/Batman, the rest of the heroes who did not survive Darkseid's onslaught and the civilians who were killed during the same. The funeral is held in Gotham City's Crime Alley area, while the heroes' memorials are held in the cities and locales the respective heroes were born in. The memorials for the civilians are built all around the world to honor the fallen and the places they originally hailed from. Bruce Wayne's funeral is attended by all heroes worldwide. Helena, Dinah, Barbara and Tatsu pay their respects finally and embrace each other with a hug. As Helena walks back, she accidentally steps on an electronic headband which was actually worn (and then removed) by Dinah in the alternate Rock of Ages timeline. A boom tube opens and out emerges a Mobius Chair. The heroes are completely taken aback seeing the current owner of the chair who is none other than Victor Stone/Cyborg himself. Cyborg revealed that a transtemporal anomaly was responsible for his disappearance and that Metron, the original owner of the Mobius Chair was severely weakened by the events of the Rock of Ages timeline. Metron had to relinquish ownership of the Chair but chose Victor Stone, who was the most likely being to appreciate the omnipotent qualities of the Chair. Cyborg's existing powers combined with that of the Mobius Chair turns him into Cyborg: New God of Knowledge. Cyborg reveals that it was him who provided the specific locations of the Apokoliptian invasions to Barbara. Cyborg thanks all the heroes for their effort but warns them that a threat of similar or bigger magnitude might be coming. The heroes acknowledge Cyborg's warning promising that they will get ready for future threats, as Cyborg boom tubes back to his domain.   

THE END