On Set (MGG) 🥀☁️

Word count - 1000
Category - Angst/Fluff
Warnings - Brief sexual content
...

You hopped out of your white Jeep Compass and balanced your keys and an iced coffee in one hand, holding a hot coffee in the other as you kicked your car door shut. He wasn't expecting you to visit today, and the idea of surprising him with his favourite drink made you feel warm inside. You loved your boyfriend, Matthew, so much; he was perfect in every way, from his crazy creative mind to his love of Halloween and his perfect too-cute-to-be-real nose.

As you walked to Stage 2, you texted one of the interns on set your boyfriend of 8 months got along with well, Jacob, and asked him to let you into the building between takes. You waited outside for about 3 minutes before you saw a pair of bright green eyes look at you curiously as Jacob slowly opened the back door to the stage. "What are you doing here?" he asked, slight concern and uneasiness lacing his voice. You took note of it but decided to not ask him about it. "I got off work early today so I wanted to bring Matthew his coffee!"

Striding in before Jacob had a chance to say anything else, you headed directly towards the mass of people, bright lights and tons of equipment. You didn't see Matthew yet, he was probably just preparing for his scene or something. As you got closer, the crew started moving around and you were able to take in the set; it looked to be a bedroom with a bed right in the middle and pictures taped to the head board. When your eyes finally landed on Matthew, your heart sank. He was laying in the bed, his top half naked from what you could see, being straddled by his beautiful blonde co-star (with great tits I should add), who was completely naked. As you watched her bounce up and down on your boyfriend, her head flying back while moaning loudly, you heard the director giving the actors notes and stepping in once and a while to fix their positions.

Now, you aren't stupid. You KNOW this is just work, just a scene, no real love. But even knowing all of that, you still feel an awful mixture of jealousy and insecurity building up in the pit of your stomach. What if he thinks she's prettier than me? What if he likes her better? What if he's disappointed the next time he sees my body because it's not as good as hers? You didn't realize Matthew had noticed your presence until you felt his large hand reach out and touch your shoulder, a concerned look on your boyfriends face. "Hi my love, I wasn't expecting you to come visit today!" His tone was cheery but his eyes were questioning, searching your face trying to figure out how you were feeling. "I-I got off work a little early so I thought I'd bring you some coffee..." you half mumbled while looking down at your shoes. "I guess you weren't really expecting to walk in to this, am I right?" He says with a nervous chuckle as you continue to stare at your feet, nodding your head a bit. You see him reach out towards your hands but you pull back quickly, so quickly you think you surprised yourself even more than him. "I think I should g-go... Um, I'll be i-in your t-trailer" you stuttered before walking away as quickly as your legs could take you without attracting attention from the rest of the cast and crew.

As you sped back to his beige trailer, swinging open the door and settling yourself down on his couch, you started to feel INTENSE embarrassment. Here Matthew was, just doing his JOB, and you had to go and make a big deal about it. You let your insecurities make it about YOU. At that moment, you wished the earth would just open up and swallow you whole.

Clack! - You turned your head to see that Matthew had just entered the trailer, swinging open the door so hard it hit the wall behind it. Fuck. Was he mad? You'd understand if he was. But you soon realized your assumption was wrong as he crossed the room in one big stride, pulling you closer to him as he sat down beside you. You looked up to find that his honey coloured eyes were already set on your face, a worried look in them. "Y/N, what's going on? What's wrong?" "Its nothing, really. I was just being stupid. I'm so sorry for bothering you" you said hurriedly, trying to avoid the embarrassment that would come with having to answer his question honestly. "Babe, there's no need to apologize. Please just be honest with me, you clearly aren't ok and I want to help you" he said as he hugged you tighter to him. He smelt like peppermint and bergamot. It relaxed you a bit. After taking a slow deep breath in, you angled your face up at him, making eye contact as you spoke. "Look, I know it's just a scene, and I know I'm being stupid, but seeing you and Anna-Lynne like that made me really jealous. And now I'm worried that you're more attracted to her than you are to me. She has an amazing bod-" "Y/N! Stop that. YOU are the only girl I'm attracted to. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, but more importantly, you're the kindest, most generous, most creative person I've ever met. I love YOU. And only you." He paused briefly before pulling back a bit, looking deep into your eyes. Before you could say anything, he placed his hands on your cheeks, bringing you in for a passionate kiss. Pulling back for air a couple moments later, you took his face in your hands and began to place kisses all over it, starting at his forehead and making your way down, kissing his cheeks and eventually getting to his chin, before placing a final peck on his lips. "I'll love you forever and always Matthew". "Forever and always Y/N".