Nine *Dirty*

*Warning: Bad Written smut down there!*

||Shawn||

      He began to get impatient, so he began to undress me. We were both in our boxers at this point, and I was still nervous as fuck. "Fuck, You're so awkward." He says laughing, and pushing me so I was on my knees. "Wh-why a-am I on my knees?" I stutter out. He began to pull down his boxers, and I closed my eyes quickly. "I can't look at your thingy." I say. "Do you not know how sex works? Ugh just open your eyes, and suck." He orders , I open my eyes and gasp. "That's not gonna fit in my mouth..." I whisper. He was so huge that I stood in awe. I put the tip in my mouth, and my eyes went up to him. He moaned loudly, and I pulled away. "Quiet down, Did you forget that my dad is home?!" I say.

    "Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Just keep going!" He whispers getting impatient. I put it back in my mouth, and bobbed my head on his cock. "Fuck, Shawn you're so good at this." Taylor says thrusting in my mouth. I felt happiness to know I'm pleasuring someone. I have never gave someone a blow job before and I think Taylor knows. I put my hands on his thigh ,trying to deep throat him. I began to start gagging ,so I pulled away. "It's okay, Baby. I'm almost gonna cum just keep going." He says putting his length back in my mouth. Why isn't he giving me a blow job... After a few more rough thrusts ,he came in my mouth. My mouth was full of cum, but I didn't want to swallow so I looked up at him. "Open your mouth." He demanded. I obeyed, gaining a smile from Taylor. The cum began to fall from the side of my mouth, so I closed it again. "Swallow."

  I swallowed it all, making me choke a little. I coughed, then looked up at him. He helped me up, and he went to his backpack. "What are you doing?" I ask sitting on my bed. He zipped it open, and took a bottle out. "What's that?" I ask curiously. "It's lube, it makes sex hurt less." He explains. It's suppose to hurt?! I watched porn once with Matt, we were curious little 13 year olds. The woman looked like she was having the time of her life, she was in no pain!

   "I'm gonna stretch you first, okay?" I just nod, and watch as he opens the bottle and pours some of the liquid on his hand. He walks up to me, and sits down next to me. I pull down my boxers, and go on my hands and knees in front of him. I felt his finger enter my hole slowly. I hiss like a snake, that's weird. It was so cold, but it didn't hurt. "I'm adding another one, okay?" He warns. I nod, and felt my hole stretch a little as he added the second finger. He began to pump those fingers in, and out of me. I moaned loudly ,Taylor puts his free hand on my mouth to shut me up.

||No POV||

     Taylor was up to 3 fingers inside Shawn at this moment. Shawn's moans were coming out muffled since Taylor had his hand in front of his mouth. "Do you think you're stretched enough?" Taylor asked poor Shawn. He nodded excitedly ,and moved up so Taylor had a chance to stand up. Taylor grabbed the lube again, and poured some on his cock. He smeared it all over so he wouldn't hurt Shawn. Taylor usually didn't gave a fuck, but it was different with Shawn. Once he put the right amount, he positioned himself at Shawn's entrance.

   He pushed in slowly ,making Shawn moan again. "Fuck, You're so tight." Taylor moaned. He started off a slow pace ,but he slowly got faster. Taylor hit Shawn's prostate making him scream. "FUCK! FASTER!" Taylor hoped that Shawn's dad was asleep. Taylor began to thrust faster making Shawn a mess under him. Taylor pulled out making Shawn frown. Taylor laid on his back on the bed, "I want you to ride me." Shawn stood up, and climbed on top of him. He positioned himself on top of Taylor, and slid down slowly. He opened his mouth with agape as he began to bounce slowly. "Mmm, This feels so good." Shawn says biting his lip.

    Taylor grabbed Shawn's hips helping him go up and down. "I'm so close." Taylor moans, as he began to thrust inside Shawn. "TAYLOR!" Shawn came on Taylor's chest, still bouncing since Taylor hasn't came yet. Taylor finally came the second time that day. Shawn fell next to Taylor, and tried to catch his breath. "Did we just-" Taylor smirked, and nodded. "I won, Baby." He says kissing Shawn. Then Shawn came back to reality. He just had sex with Taylor Caniff.

----

Did I just write that?! That sucked balls, I'm sorry! If there's a mistake ,I'm sorry!