The HandBook

Hello and Welcome to the one and only Fantasia Academy of Supernatural Creatures. Congratulations on being selected for a position in this academy. Here, you will learn magic, sorcery and make many different creatures your friends. You may also be chosen to go and make yourself a fairytale. But don't worry if you aren't chosen, you will also be taught how to use your powers to the fullest and blend in with Homo-sapiens (AKA humans)....But be warned, everything you do here has consequences

But be warned, everything you do here has consequences

Ages permitted: 12-900 years old

Making a fairytale

Making yourself and coming out of a fairy tale is a monstrous deal (no offense to monsters). To make a fairy tale, you may have to stand in a line for weeks or maybe years. To enter your fairy tale, you must be perfect in every way. You must be smooth in every movement; your voice must act with your looks and you have to be flawless in being you. For example. If you're a witch, you have to be a very dark one, but if you are a fairy, you have to be a very gentle one. Every six months, authors come to the Academy and choose the characters they like, for their work. If there are certain conditions that will not satisfy the author, they have every right to reject you. You may be given tasks in the story and you have to a sign document that you will carry out the role given to you in a Fairy Tale. The authors are given special pens with which they enchant the paper for you to enter. You just have to go in, follow your duties and come out.

_________________________________________________________

Creatures you can meet

· Faery (Fairy): Fairies are usually kind and gentle creatures. Their magic is usually concentrated in a wand. The wand can be made of many materials such as crystals, diamonds, and even wood. They may also start to grow wings after a certain age.

· Witches: They are usually known to be secretive and clever. They come mostly from groups called covens. Instead of wands, they use spells to do witchcraft.

· Vampires: Can read people's minds, have super speed. When angry, their eyes glow red. They can control the visibility of  their fangs and need blood at least once a week.

· Mermaids: They are beautiful half-fish, half-human who live underwater. They can turn into humans for a while (unless changed permanently) and can breathe underwater.

· Werewolves: They can shift in wolves when wanted, but sometimes their wolves come out on their own. Their canines can elongate at will (sometimes even without will). They heal faster than normal humans and have heightened senses.

____________________________________________________________

Animal Companion (Socio)

In the academy, you will be allowed to choose one of the four animals, and tame it. It may be a unicorn, dragon, phoenix, or lynx. This will be your Socio.

To choose their Socio, everyone will be left in a field filled with different animals. You can go to any animal you want and look into its eyes. If it likes you, it will bow to you, and if it does not, it means that it does notwant to be with you and you will have to choose another... Once you find your Socio, you can exit the field with them. 

____________________________________________________________

You will be staying in the academy. Nothing needs to be bought but make sure you reach the academy by 8:00 a.m on 31st September.

We would love to have you in the academy. Please note that you should not bring anyone who wasn't invited.

。・:*:・゚★━━☆⌒*. ☆━━━━━━━☆ ・:*:・゚★━━☆⌒*.