🇺🇸Mr. President🇺🇸

Smut chapter ;-)

You groaned as you opened your eyes. Your heart was still beating like a drum and your every single muscle felt heavy. Still a little dizzy you looked around, trying to figure out where you were. Everything was old and rotten including the car you landed on. Before you could even get up two faces appeared in your sight and seemed to scan you.

„Quit skinny isn't he?" one of them said. „Nah maybe, but look at him. He still looks tough." the other replied. „And he looks like he's a fast runner. I bet the boss would have use of him."
„So you wanna take him in?" „Yeah let's give that kid a try."

„Hey hang on a second...!" you started but the two guys just grabbed you by the arms and pulled you up. „Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you want from me?!" you shouted. It's been a pretty long day and you were absolutely done with everything right now.

„Shut up!" one of the men hissed.
„We're saving your goddamn life ok?! This is the end of time and if we'll stay here for longer, Alioth will make sure it's the end of us too!"

You didn't understand a word but there was nothing else in this situation you could do so you just had to let the men take you with them.
After a what felt like an age of walking through the apocaliptic city the guys dragged you into a building. You were a little thankful for that cause outside it was cold and you only wore a tank top and short jeans. The building seemed to be an abandoned shopping mall and as you walked up the defect escalator you stood in the middle of a hide out base.

Many people talked and laughted while some drew their attention on you as the two guys dragged you through the room into another one.

This room wasn't all to big but it had a very weird oversized throne on the other end. On that throne sat a young man, long black hair, fancy suit and some strange golden horns on his head. He was smiling very mischievously as he looked at you.

„So" he raised his voice, „What have you brought me today?" he asked as he leaned back in his throne. „We found this boy on patrol. He looked kinda tough so we thought you could might have use of him." one of the guys answered. You were mad. ‚Were these guys just selling you to that weird horns dude?'

The man got up off his throne and walked towards you. Putting two fingers under your chin, he scanned you from head to toes and always kept that smile on his face. „Hmm a little tiny for a warrior don't you think? But very pretty."

„Could you please let go of me now!" you practically shouted towards the men as your arms already hurt from their strong grips. „Ah, a fighter, how cute." the black haired man chuckled. „Maybe you're right, he really has potential. Let him go." with these words the men finally let go of your arms. You silently growled at them.

„Does that pretty boy have a name?" he asked while walking towards a table and pouring himself a drink. Your head turned towards him. „(Y/n) (Y/l/n)." you answered, your eyebrows furrowed. „Ah an interesting name. Sounds like you're a midgardian am I right?"

‚What the hell was a midgardian?!'
You gave a confused look and the man laughed again. „Seems like I am. Well, you are probably wondering who I am and where you are so let me help you out a little. This is the end of time, the place where everyone the TVA doesn't like to exist goes and is destined to die. The big cloud you could see outside is called Alioth, he's like the shark in this big pool so you should avoid him because his job it is to kill all of us variants. But as you can see we do not like to die that easily." he smiled at you and took a sip of his drink.

„I am Loki. And I am kind of the President here. I have gathered an army of variants for surviving in this goddamned place because on our own none of us would make it out here."