Tell me no...

Smut Chapter ;-)

I'm sorry already there is no big plot with this one, it's just a random thought I had around a day ago and I just wanted to write it down.

You didn't know how you made it but after half an hour of fighting you had Loki pinned down to the floor. His hands beside his head, his daggers out of reach for him.

„What does it take to stop you?! What does it take to talk some sense into this head?!"

„You're beautiful..." Loki whispered, his eyes stared into yours as you yelled at him. He seemed hypnotized.

„I told you we can't be together! We should have never even met! Why won't you understand?! We have to go separate ways!"

You waited for a reaction. As nothing happened you were about to turn away. Suddenly Loki moved his head, tilted his chin up and before you realized it, softly brushed his lips against your own.

Only for a second, then he pulled back. „Then tell me you don't want this." he whispered, his green eyes admiring your face. „Tell me.... tell me no..."

You couldn't. No matter how much you wanted to, you couldn't say you didn't want to be with him. You loved him as he loved you. But you shouldn't!

Loki could read the answer in your eyes so he leaned up again pressing another soft kiss on your lips. But this time he didn't pull away. His lips molded against yours and after some time you closed your eyes in defeat.

Your grip on his wrists loosened as you kissed him back soft, but passionate. Lokis hands went up to cup your cheeks. You could hear him let out a sigh as one of your hands found it's way to his cheek as well. With the other you still needed to hold yourself up.

Lokis left arm sneaked around your waist now pulling your body towards him so that it would rest against his chest. Just as the kiss turned more heated you could feel his arousal press against your crouch.

You knew that all of this shouldn't be but yet, none of you could stop themselves. From underneath Lokis left hand started tearing the buttons of your jeans-jacket open while his right one was tangled in your (h/c) hair.

You moaned in his mouth as his cold hand came in touch with your bare stomach. Seconds later you both started fidgeting with your pants. While you clicked your belt open Loki already pulled down the zipper of his pants.

You pulled both your lenghts out and started to pump the other ones. This was the first moment you broke your kiss to gasp for air. But only for a short moment. It felt like your mouths were magnets that couldn't be separated for long.

Loki let his right hand roam down your body, gripping your hips then going up to your head again. When your thumb traced his member for a short moment you could hear him draw a short breath. His hand went faster on your cock and so you gained speed as well.

It didn't take you long until both of you found your release. When you came you broke the kiss and both let out a satisfied groan. After you came down from your climax Lokis hand reached out to your cheek again.

„I know we shouldn't be (y/n). I really do. But I cannot imagine living in a world without you anymore. I love you. And if I'd lose you I'd lose myself as well."

You felt that his words were nothing but truth. You nodded and rested your forehead against his. „The feeling is mutual." you said, „But you know
we'll probably have to run for the rest of our lives. The cosmic laws don't like to be overwritten Loki. There won't be a place where we would be safe."

Loki nodded. „I know. But it doesn't matter to me if we'll have to live a life on the run." he smiled, „As long as it's a life with you, it's always worth living."

Okay yeah this one feels so weird, especially the smut but my thoughts are just weird ok? I think we can all agree on that. Anyways I hope it was still a little bit entertaining and with that.
See you in the next chapter! ;-)