Chapter 2

My view was filled with landscape frosted with sweet whiteness, as bluish-grey skies oversaw the land

My view was filled with landscape frosted with sweet whiteness, as bluish-grey skies oversaw the land. The fresh, airy and cold snow create a swoosh sound at every step I make.

'The snowy sky looks so pretty.' I thought to myself, as I walk through the snow feeling winter's cold embrace.

I was on my way back home, after selling all those charcoals and stayed at Saburo Ojii-san's house. He was so kind to let me sleep there and served me some food because he's worried for my safety. Walking under the snowy cloud, I was on my way to meet my family back. Since I've got enough money after selling the charcoals, I should by some delicious food for new year.

"I wonder what they're doing right now... I hope I can always see that same happy smile on (y/n)'s face and I'll never grew tired of it." I mumbled to myself. The thoughts make me smile... but just for a moment. I snapped back to reality, realizing what I just said.

'Wait, what am I even saying...?' I sigh to myself. Probably I said something weird like that because I'm too tired...? I smiled, feeling silly. I was in a really great mood. Everything was just fine as always..... or so I thought.

The scent and of blood suddenly blew pass my nose despite the coldness in the thick air. Just by smelling it already makes me feel uncomfortable. I got a bad feeling about this as I quickened my footsteps, rushing towards my house back as I prayed that nothing has happened.

When I reach the house, the scent of blood got stronger, my dark red eyes scanning the house and something caught me off guard.

Blood...

Panicked, I ran towards my house and peeked inside. My view was covered with red crimson blood, stained all over my family and my home. It was a horrible view.

"Arrggghhhh!!" I let out a shriek, my eyes widened in surprised as I dropped my knee to the ground. But I realized, something was missing. I scanned their bodies, and two people weren't there.... Nezuko and (y/n)..... The thoughts of losing them both made me terrified. But how...? Everything was going on so well... They were just smiling yesterday, and now...

'No. There's no time to waste. Just because they're not here, doesn't mean they're dead.' I thought to myself, trying to gained back my composition as I rush outside the house, leaving their dead bodies and start to look for the two.

Breathing heavily, I walk through the icy snow as I heard it crunch beneath my feet. The air filled with thick coldness. I keep running and almost fall because the snow was so slippery. I could hear my heartbeat thumping loudly against my ear. But none of that stop me. My only thoughts were saving them as long as I still had the chance. I can't let them go like my other family this time.

Suddenly, I smelled a familiar in the middle of the snow. It was the scent of Nezuko and (y/n)! And....blood...?

'Wait, did they got injured?!!' I thought, getting more worried. I followed where the scent came from, which leads me to see them both under a tree. I sigh in relief, happy to see them fine.

But as I got closer, I realized Nezuko was doing something while (y/n) were laying the ground, not moving. Nezuko's hand were holding her kimono, and press it on (y/n)'s neck, panicked. I close the distance between us, my eyes widen in surprised. There, I see the (h/c) haired girl, laying on the snowy field with her body covered in red crimson liquid.

It resembles blood. Her blood.

Nezuko realized my appearance, as she turn to look at me.

"Onii-chan... help! (Y/n).... she's hurt...!" She said in a shaky tone, her face covered in tears. I rush to them, and drop on my knees on the opposite direction beside (y/n).

"Put her on my back! I'll carry her to the town!" I said, gesturing to Nezuko. She do as I said, and carried (y/n) on my back.

___________________________________________וווווווווווווווווווו

My feet dug into the snow, a small thick path of foot prints lay behind me as my long walk had begun to show itself upon me, my bones beginning to become more and more tired. I looked around the land, nothing but endless snow and ice. Beside me was little my sister, running along with me while sweating, despite the cold air. On my back is (y/n) , unconscious. She hasn't wake up yet. Everytime I see her hurt like this,  I get more and more worried.

On our way, we were running beside a cliff. A dangerous one. I must'n fall right now, at serious time. But it couldn't be help. (Y/n) suddenly woke up, shaking me from behind. She was acting strange.

"Kaaarrgghh... AAARRRGGGHHHH!!" She suddenly scream, as I lost my balance due to her nonstop moving. Nezuko beside me, were surprised too. (Y/n) won't stop shaking me from behind, which leads us falling from the cliff. I really thought I was gonna die that time, but thanks to the thick snow below, we landed safely.

I quickly got up, and look around me. Not far away, I saw Nezuko just got up, and were rushing towards (y/n) as I got up too, and run towards them.

"(Y/n)!" Nezuko called out her name, crying.

"(Y/n)! You're hurt. You don't have to walk. Let me carry you!" I said, as I hold her shoulder. She raised her head to see me, and suddenly launched towards me. Nezuko got surprised, as she suddenly backed up and trip, falling to the ground.

I quickly got my axe, preventing her from biting me as I landed on the ground with (y/n) on top of me. I turn to look beside me, and saw my sister already fall unconscious. Her head was banged hard on the rock, which makes a red liquid blood flowing from her head.

"Nezuko!!" I called out her name, worried. I turn back my attention to (y/n), (e/c) eye coloured greet mine. Veins pop out from her head, her teeth has fangs and her nail were like a claws.

'She's.... She's a demon!!'

___________________________________________וווווווווווווווווווו

Chapter 2
25 July 2021
1080
Next: Chapter 3