Draco is a b***

!!!!STORNG LANGUAGE AND KISSING INVOLVED AND BLOOD!!!
(An hour past)
(NOBODY POV)
Y/N was really worried because why would he take so freaking long.

Hm I should go look for Draco said Y/N and went out of his dorm. She went down the hall and it was dark and creepy there were weird sounds coming from one of the class room. "Hm what could that be I hope I don't get caught I really need to find Draco it is 3 am" said Y/N  and opened the door.

It was.... Pansy? Kissing Draco?! ,WHAT THE FUCK DRACO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I DID NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU DID THIS TO ME!! Yelled Y/N .Pansy laughed and Draco just stood there .
Y/N just listen to me i am not cheating on you WHY SOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?, YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH A SLUT WHAT THE FUCK DRACO
PLEASE Y/N just listen I don't like Pansy it was a love potion I drank please Y/N don't leave me
NO WE ARE DONE HAVE FUN WITH YOU'RE NEW GIRLFRIEND
PLEASE Y/N
NO . Y/N walked out of the room and slammed the door so hard that the glasses fell out and Y/N yelled YOU FAT ASS SLUT  so loud that everyone woke up and ran out of there dorm and saw Y/N laughing with tears and the tears were blood.
"We'll see y'all on the other side " said Y/N and went to her dorm.
Y/N started to punch every thing that her hands started to bleed and then she punched her mirror and saw something in the mirror it was a black shadow.
She looked behind and it was... Voldemort and he just took Y/N and they were gone.

Y'all I am so sorry that I have posted for awhile I am vacation so that's why but I hope y'all will enjoy this cuz I did this at 2 am and finished at 3am it was hard to come up with something but I have gotten a lot of ideas now